HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Liking this more and more as I pose it about. Thinking about getting normal stand for him so he is level with my custom joker
7281b0bb3a79c084765e9baa518a6849.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Ah, I gotcha. Both the cowl and the cape look really good. Even though the custom sculpt looks good, I think they made the separate, removable facial expressions too "clean" so to speak. Meaning the skin doesn't really have a slight, darker tint to illustrate light whiskers/facial hair and the skin detail as far as showing pores in the skin, doesn't seem to be as good as other sculpts.

This is as far as I was able to get my stock cape in, which seems to be about how far it goes in, judging by the way it looks in the photo of the figure at the expo. Just waiting for my BR Keaton Batman.

View attachment 213056View attachment 213057

If you hurry you should contact Tony Mei before Oct.1 for a cape because he won't take any more orders after that date.
The Stock cape is not an option for many with good reason,i would rather buy a piece of cheap soft fabric myself and it would look better.HT's cape is just terrible.

If you hurry you should contact Tony Mei before Oct.1 for a cape because he won't take any more orders after that date.
The Stock cape is not an option for many with good reason,i would rather buy a piece of cheap soft fabric myself and it would look better.HT's cape is just terrible.

I may look into that. I really prefer to keep my figures as stock as possible, but that cape...

Liking this more and more as I pose it about. Thinking about getting normal stand for him so he is level with my custom joker
7281b0bb3a79c084765e9baa518a6849.jpg

Great picture! Is that a custom cape, or the stock one?

It's the stock!!! Not that bad is it? Just had to work my magic on it haha

No, it looks really good actually the way you did it. I ask because you got the cape so flat against the shoulders. I can't get mine in that far.

No, it looks really good actually the way you did it. I ask because you got the cape so flat against the shoulders. I can't get mine in that far.

Cheers man, I pushed the cape in as far as I could. Then I just flattened and smoothed it out as much as I could. It just takes a bit of patience and messing with.

Cheers man, I pushed the cape in as far as I could. Then I just flattened and smoothed it out as much as I could. It just takes a bit of patience and messing with.

I'm not sure what HT was thinking when they opted to use those long, plastic tabs for the installation of the cape. I personally think that snaps (such as on Cap's utility belts on the strike suit and AoU figures for instance) would have been more expedient.

5d9feaca5e1b6d63251c88e2f214f158.jpg

Just bought this off eBay. It's a copy but it's supposed to be the armoury cowl. Think it'll be any good?

I'm not sure what HT was thinking when they opted to use those long, plastic tabs for the installation of the cape. I personally think that snaps (such as on Cap's utility belts on the strike suit and AoU figures for instance) would have been more expedient.

Haha yeah I know what you mean. I'm dreading the day I might have to take that cape out. I feel the plastic tabs will just snap off. And I agree, snaps and a wire running all the way down the cape! That would be brilliant

Haha yeah I know what you mean. I'm dreading the day I might have to take that cape out. I feel the plastic tabs will just snap off. And I agree, snaps and a wire running all the way down the cape! That would be brilliant

Indeed. :duff

5d9feaca5e1b6d63251c88e2f214f158.jpg

Just bought this off eBay. It's a copy but it's supposed to be the armoury cowl. Think it'll be any good?

I read that it doesn't have a neck plug or adapter so it can't be placed on the neck.

Back