HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I don't understand what the fuss is. Void, you sometimes speak like as if one or two figures from your collection is just off by a smidge. Everything else is perfect. None of our figures are, they never will be but they'll be close. And until life is perfect, which it never is, we'll continue to get things that are off and always mod them. Can guarantee it.

Isn't life like a box of chocolates?

Plus what we discuss now, will only be happening all over again in a another few years time. :)

Plus I'm always shocked at the amount thats been involved in the 1/6th world, here, as if futzing has never been discovered. Regarding the chest piece. Some talk like this is all brand new. Things move. For good reasons. So they sit to ones liking. It's all about options.

Remember, zomg! the belt sits too high?!1 Freak out!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Three of them on order :yess:

:mad:

:lol

They'll all be modded though if there's no improvements made :gah:

Why don't you try dry brushing some gunmetal grey on the mesh suit parts to bring it out more. Do it :lecture

I don't understand what the fuss is. Void, you sometimes speak like as if one or two figures from your collection is just off by a smidge. Everything else is perfect. None of our figures are, they never will be but they'll be close. And until life is perfect, which it never is, we'll continue to get things that are off and always mod them. Can guarantee it.

Isn't life like a box of chocolates?

Plus what we discuss now, will only be happening all over again in a another few years time. :)

Plus I'm always shocked at the amount thats been involved in the 1/6th world, here, as if futzing has never been discovered. Regarding the chest piece. Some talk like this is all brand new. Things move. For good reasons. So they sit to ones liking. It's all about options.

Oh absolutely - nothing will ever be perfect, it's all improving bit by bit to get closer, but noone will ever achieve perfection. That applies to pretty much anything. No argument from me there.

But when it comes to figures, and this one in particular, it can be quite frustrating to see things that are off, that could quite easily be better, and in many case HAVE been better on previous versions of the same figure, or have been done better by another company.

None of the figures in my collection are perfect and none of them ever will be, but I enjoy improving them bit by bit.

When we get workable eyelids and eyelashes that require magnifying glasses for inspection, watch the forum really rip itself apart.

Probably another 8 - 10 years for workable mouths.

When we get workable eyelids and eyelashes that require magnifying glasses for inspection, watch the forum really rip itself apart.

Probably another 8 - 10 years for workable mouths.

The forum will be torn to pieces long before then :rotfl

If we had the EB eyes and mouth plate shrunk down to 1/6 with the Medicom cowl pulled over the top, well then that would be almost perfect :wink1:

The "perfect" Medicom cowl that needs to be widened and repainted? Gotcha.

Yeah ok, I missed a step in the surgery :)

The "perfect" Medicom cowl that needs to be widened and repainted? Gotcha.

:lol Can't argue that. But the sculpt itself is great. I love the Medi TDK suit but I make no argument about it, it needs work. Sometimes lots and lots of work. :lol

528044_406798412715488_1372539799_n.jpg

313002_406798426048820_670186550_n.jpg

484090_406798386048824_964137118_n.jpg

576015_406798402715489_190818420_n.jpg

Face looks good, even though the cowl could stand a bit of widening. They really need to scooch that ab section up.

Sooo i popped my cherry :) got this bad boy.
my 1st HT. :)
just got into this stuff...been buy..movie master stuff.

i hope i can buy joker 2.0

I hope the rest of this thread all the way up 'til release is peppered with posts about the abs and cowl. In fact what am I talking about. Of course it will, 'cause the same thing happens with every goddam thread in this place. Seeyas at the in-hand unveiling. I can't wait for this awesome figure :yess:

561810_406798822715447_1319259470_n.jpg

Why do his boots look so bad? I like the boots on the DX 02. They get wrinkly, looks more real or at least better.

hot_toys_DX02_TDK_Batman.jpg

DX12 boots are way better. The real boots aren't wrinkly and stubby like the DX02.

Seeing this pic... I'd be okay with everything if they just updated that crap sculpt.

561810_406798822715447_1319259470_n.jpg

Back