HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Why do his boots look so bad? I like the boots on the DX 02. They get wrinkly, looks more real or at least better.

hot_toys_DX02_TDK_Batman.jpg

DX12 boots are way better. The real boots aren't wrinkly and stubby like the DX02.

Seeing this pic... I'd be okay with everything if they just updated that crap sculpt.

561810_406798822715447_1319259470_n.jpg

*waits for void to insert up close pic of Batman boot*

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The head has a full neck, how would that give it more articulation?

Well since the neck thing would have to go right up to the back of his head and around it I feel like it wouldn't really allow rotation

561810_406798822715447_1319259470_n.jpg

The body proportions looks really well here, not fat or anything.. I just hope they at least fix the face plates (give me a neutral face :gah: ), that would be a huge improvement..

Your avy and the mouth-plate there look very similar.

^ love that picture, good body proportions and the suit looks top notch. Face still looks weird the rest is pure awesome

Looking good! I hope I can fit this one in. Too much cool stuff coming at once! I need to play the lottery!

Looking good! I hope I can fit this one in. Too much cool stuff coming at once! I need to play the lottery!

:lol

Me too. Unfortunately, I'm probably gonna skip out most of the Avengers in order to buy HT's Dark Knight Rises figures.

:lol

Me too. Unfortunately, I'm probably gonna skip out most of the Avengers in order to buy HT's Dark Knight Rises figures.

Same, no money for Avengers when there is so much Batman stuff coming :panic::lol

Btw just noticed, the exposed straps that go from the abs to the chest end way too soon, you can actually see where they finish :horror:slap:thud:

I hope that's just a problem with the prototype and not how it's gonna be on the final figure!!

bdbb4a11.jpg

I think it's the simple fact that the suit isn't supposed to be futzed like that.

i think its on purpose to allow the ab chest plate to move closer when bent forward. if it was connected to the chest plate any movement would cause the straps to bend and look ugly as its stuck onto the fabric and not real straps like the real suit. too long and it would prevent the chest ab armor from being stuck onto the fabric properly on its own.

up close its ugly though...

i think its on purpose to allow the ab chest plate to move closer when bent forward. if it was connected to the chest plate any movement would cause the straps to bend and look ugly as its stuck onto the fabric and not real straps like the real suit. too long and it would prevent the chest ab armor from being stuck onto the fabric properly on its own.

up close its ugly though...

Don't think so. I think the straps should go at least up to the middle of the chest plates, they wouldn't bend when the chest is bent forward.

But the way it is now by bending the chest down it will catch onto the edges of the straps and scrape them off :slap:monkey2:gah:

Don't think so. I think the straps should go at least up to the middle of the chest plates, they wouldn't bend when the chest is bent forward.

But the way it is now by bending the chest down it will catch onto the edges of the straps and scrape them off :slap:monkey2:gah:

was thinking that too as i do not think the whole chest ab plate is stuck on or needs to be totally stuck on anyway. would improve the look if it went under the chest plate. :pray:

but who knows what ht will do these days... :dunno :panic:

It does go under the chest plate if futzed correctly.

It does go under the chest plate if futzed correctly.

yup but it doesnt when it isnt even bent backwards which is very ugly! :monkey2

it should go under when not even futzed.
the futzing is to make the straps look smaller not make the straps go under the armor plate.

He looks great. I love the suit. The colours are perfect, more grey on the armour than black and a darker cowl.

I can't wait to have him on the batpod, i'm really keeping my fingers crossed they come out before the end of the year.

Back