HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Oh yes, Selina's friend Jen was in year one as well, although her name wasn't Jen. In the book, the frizzy haired blonde is a 12 year old prostitute, who actually inflicts batman's first wound; a knife in therr theigh.
And one of my favorites is the older cop telling the rookie cop that he's in for a show when he realizes batman is back and nearby was from the dark knight returns. That scene gave me chills when I read it in returns and it also gave me chills when I watched it in rises.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks for the info Pjincho, lots of stuff there I didn't know before :1-1:

Photo manip request for the photoshop gurus here. Can one of you talented guys add the neutral mouth and eyes from the on.cc picture to the new Hot Toys cowl ? I'd love to see (and hopefully Hot Toys will see too ) how it looks. It shouldn't be too difficult to make a changeable mouth section with this part of the sculpt.

I'm half tempted to try to sculpt a cowl over the head to incorporate these features.

@Pjincho. Nice post. I always noticed most of the ones in BB and the Joker stuff but you brought some up that I hadn't thought of. I like the " your in for a show" connection.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Sold on Joker 2.0, had to PO this to go with him, first orders I have placed outside of the GI Joe in 1/6th. Simply amazing, if the final product's are as amazing as the prototypes then it will be a great Xmas!

I want a Ras Al Ghul to go along with Joker and Bane

I want a Ras Al Ghul to go along with Joker and Bane

Very much so. I'm hoping we get Ra's, Commissioner Gordon, Blake, Lucius, Alfred and regular dress Selina Kyle and Jonathan Crane before they hang up the cowls on this line. And The BAT vehicle and Cannon Tumbler too ;)

Very much so. I'm hoping we get Ra's, Commissioner Gordon, Blake, Lucius, Alfred and regular dress Selina Kyle and Jonathan Crane before they hang up the cowls on this line. And The BAT vehicle and Cannon Tumbler too ;)
I don't think HT will ever hang up on this line. Iron Man too. :lol

Does anyone know if the face plates from the DX02 will be compatible with this one?

i highly doubt it. head sculpt and size being different would make the fit almost impossible.

mods are probably needed for it to fit.

Does anyone know if the face plates from the DX02 will be compatible with this one?

DX 02 face plates used pegs. The DX 12 plates will be magnetic. Which means unless Hot Toys fixes their sculpts for the DX 12 we're stuck with a Batman that doesn't look like Bale.

Hot Toys need to give him a mouth piece like the picture below. He looked like this 80% of the time. You'd figure they would just keep getting better at sculpting Bale/Batman, but the DX02 mouthplates looked excellent compared to this.
original-29.jpg

Hot Toys need to give him a mouth piece like the picture below. He looked like this 80% of the time. You'd figure they would just keep getting better at sculpting Bale/Batman, but the DX02 mouthplates looked excellent compared to this.
original-29.jpg

That look will be too weird for me, looks like he was surprised by someone. :rotfl

Weird expression but would be way better than what we've got. These mouths suck (though not as weird as the cowl's brows).

That look will be too weird for me, looks like he was surprised by someone. :rotfl

I didnt mean that exact moment, but Bale has his mouth open the majority of the time.

DX 02 face plates used pegs. The DX 12 plates will be magnetic. Which means unless Hot Toys fixes their sculpts for the DX 12 we're stuck with a Batman that doesn't look like Bale.

Damn!

I guess the frown is the go to sculpt for this figure then, as the others look like ass.

Back