HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

561810_406798822715447_1319259470_n.jpg

The body proportions looks really well here, not fat or anything.. I just hope they at least fix the face plates (give me a neutral face :gah: ), that would be a huge improvement..

And it looks like they also fixed the Cowl? looks different here and looks good though :D

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

the mad face is the perfect expression for batman.
does he make the mad face in TDK or TDKR?

Hot Toys need to give him a mouth piece like the picture below. He looked like this 80% of the time. You'd figure they would just keep getting better at sculpting Bale/Batman, but the DX02 mouthplates looked excellent compared to this.
original-29.jpg

Uh no. He's in the middle of talking right there. :slap

The Bruce Wayne sculpt has the expression that you are talking about. The slightly open mouth.

Looks absolutely awesome and I'm inclined to get it just for the non rubber suit...

Hot Toys need to give him a mouth piece like the picture below. He looked like this 80% of the time. You'd figure they would just keep getting better at sculpting Bale/Batman, but the DX02 mouthplates looked excellent compared to this.
original-29.jpg

I love this look, for me that is the definitive Bale as Batman look, he always had his mouth open! Come to think of it so did Keaton.

I love this look, for me that is the definitive Bale as Batman look, he always had his mouth open! Come to think of it so did Keaton.

Probably hard to breathe when your nose is covered by a cowl.

SnakeDoc

Hehehe, it's funny that people like the open mouth so much when it's actually something accidental that happened with Bale when he wore the cowl. He can't breath through his nose when he wears it so he's forced to breath through his mouth more. XD

I adjusted the color on this pic cause it's my favorite of the DX12 so far and i wanted to see it how it's supposed to look:
httdkrbatman.jpg

I adjusted the color on this pic cause it's my favorite of the DX12 so far and i wanted to see it how it's supposed to look:
httdkrbatman.jpg

That looks good, but I'm still not really sold on the cowl.

That was why I was wondering if the head will be connected like the DX02's one. Then one can just swap the DX02 head on this, which I feel is much better.

That looks good, but I'm still not really sold on the cowl.

That was why I was wondering if the head will be connected like the DX02's one. Then one can just swap the DX02 head on this, which I feel is much better.

Even if it can be put on I doubt it will look any good. I think the new cowl will have a darker tone + dx02 cowl was long and thin whereas the new one looks more proportional

Uh no. He's in the middle of talking right there. :slap

The Bruce Wayne sculpt has the expression that you are talking about. The slightly open mouth.

Nope, it doesn't. And for the second time, I didn't mean that exact moment, but something along those lines would look good. Have a look at Enterbays "Open mouth" expression for there batman, it looks perfect.

off topic...BUT...did anyone see that new fanmade batman short? its called batman: puppet master.

httdkrbatman.jpg

looks great here wow

Back