HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I'm actually pretty happy about it.
I never bought any of the earlier Batman figures because of the lack of articulation and rubber suits, so this one not having a rubber suit and having more articulation is just what I was hoping for.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Boots don't bother me anymore. Actually I think they blend pretty well.

Boots are one piece, those are shoes from payless they gave him.

Boots are one piece, those are shoes from payless they gave him.
slothdealwithit.gif

:lol
honestly Jyecat. The boots are the least of my concerns.

Didn't like the shoes at the start but they do look much better on him imo (in comparison to the dx02 boots)

I like the DX02 boots. I know they're inaccurate but they look like they can stomp some Joker ass.

How long do you think the pre-order will be up for? I can't afford the tiny deposit right now...oh to be poor :(

How long do you think the pre-order will be up for? I can't afford the tiny deposit right now...oh to be poor :(

The pre-order will be up until it's actually released, after which time you will not be able to pre-order it.

The pre-order will be up until it's actually released, after which time you will not be able to pre-order it.

Oh, that's ok, so I don't need to worry about waiting til the end of this month then? :)

Oh, that's ok, so I don't need to worry about waiting til the end of this month then? :)

If you're concerned that they might sell out during the PO period, I wouldn't worry. This will hang around for a while after release too I'd say. When BW Bats was released there were a bunch of people up all hours waiting to press the button as soon as it was up on the SSC site, convinced it would be sold out within hours. It ended up hanging around for a month or two if I remember rightly.

I don't know what you mean by "Magnus Rex prison," but if you mean the Pit....he's ****ing Batman, for god's sake. You think he can't travel across the world and sneak into a city in lockdown?

The prison was in the old world (Africa/Asia).

No, your question is in no way clear. What exactly are you asking? If you want to sell something on Ebay, sell it on Ebay.

There are no Ebay fees if your item doesn't sell.
Thanks for the clarification, and the condescention is also appreciated. This why I'm asking, to learn from those who know more. Clearly you knowe more, but man you're not the kindest fellow.

Same, no money for Avengers when there is so much Batman stuff coming :panic::lol

Btw just noticed, the exposed straps that go from the abs to the chest end way too soon, you can actually see where they finish :horror:slap:thud:

I hope that's just a problem with the prototype and not how it's gonna be on the final figure!!

bdbb4a11.jpg

I think it's the simple fact that the suit isn't supposed to be futzed like that.

Yeah, terrible futzing.

Back