HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

slothdealwithit.gif

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks for the clarification, and the condescention is also appreciated. This why I'm asking, to learn from those who know more. Clearly you knowe more, but man you're not the kindest fellow.

What exactly did you think was condescending about my post?

Btw he called it the Magnus Rex prison because that's what it's described as in one of the pictures in the Art and Making of book

Magnus Rex was the code-name for TDKR while it was filming.

Not trying to get off topic, but I haven't got an answer on the other thread...for those of you who have the latest HT Batman (2011 toy con ex) that had all of the ankle problems...do the boots from the MMS71 match? I need to replace the right boot, but they're hard to find...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes. I believe all the Hot Toys Nolan Batman boots match one another.

I need to be sure...they cost a buttload on Evilbay

Yep, just bought a pair myself on Ebay. They match.

Ok great! Thanks guys! :wave

One last question...do all the boots have the same ankle problem or was it just the one release (2011 toy con ex)

Check your DX 02, both the joints inside the boots have cracked. He has been stationary on his stand since posed. I don't think people have noticed yet. Doubt it was just mine, since I havent touched the thing in an age.

And I noticed some similarly crumbled DX boots on eBay.

Check your DX 02, both the joints inside the boots have cracked. He has been stationary on his stand since posed. I don't think people have noticed yet. Doubt it was just mine, since I havent touched the thing in an age.

Well that sux.:pfft:

^^^ Checked mine are fine... Not sure if sirous???

So is this one delayed, too??????

not yet hoping for a batty christmas ...

Back