HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

seeing what they have done in the past, I'm a 90% sure that they will NOT fix it :panic::rotfl

Do you mean revising a head sculpt a la Blade? Or maybe revising a body a la Bruce Lee? Maybe they'd be in the 10% :wink1:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Do you mean revising a head sculpt a la Blade? Or maybe revising a body a la Bruce Lee? Maybe they'd be in the 10% :wink1:

maybe, but i was just trolling :monkey3
I really hope they fix those small problems (at least small for me), ... the only problem that really need a fix, are the sculps on the facial plates...but, any way I can live with that

If the DX02 face plates fit on these DX12 ones, we at least have alternative plates to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the DX02 face plates fit on these DX12 ones, we at least have alternative plates to use.

I don't have the Dx02 :monkey2

The DX12 will most likely use the magnet trick like the DX09, so the DX02 mouth pieces wont work.

I'm not sure which head I want to use. This whole PERS thing got me quite excited, but the Bale headsculpt looks amazing :/

Batman or Bruce Wayne. I just don't know.

I might actually...finally...make a Bruce Wayne bash with the Wayne head from this release.

:lecture We need this Kato suit, the head sculpt looks a lot like board member Bruce Wayne :

526506_10151959168040445_19930671_n.jpg

Does anyone know how to do the 'empty cowl mod'?

you could just buy an empty cowl on ebay. Easiest thing to do for ~$30

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113947&highlight=cowl

I bought one of those, and it's a fantastic little item. Can't wait to turn my old MMS Dark Knight into an unmasked version. Any thoughts on if the new BW head work on that figure? I have no idea when it comes to the body types and different styles, and I'd much rather use the new sculpt than the one that came with it.

Empty cowl bought :) thanks for the link!

I was about to ask for the link. Thanks, man :D

Last edited:
Trying to find the DK back pack is harder than I thought. Anyone know where I could find one?

I might actually...finally...make a Bruce Wayne bash with the Wayne head from this release.

I agree, IMO this Wayne headsculpt is too good not to have on display some how, I don't want to display it normally on the DX12.

Def going with Wayne sculpt. I won't use the cowl at all if they don't fix it.

Back