HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is that a drawing?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Don't think so, looks like PS.

(Fan art I came across on FB)

Either way it looks awesome, thanks for sharing.

Very nice pic .

418846_388395731233416_1326140517_n.jpg

Will make such an awesome display!!

That Bane looks like ****. Love the Batman, and I honestly think Catwoman is the tops in this line.

Woww batman sold out already?

Very much looking forward to this figure as I missed out on all the previous versions. I've wanted a Bale Batman for quite a while but never could find one for a decent price on ebay.

As for Bane, he looks decent enough in the coat, but I'm really hoping HT will give him a different body when all is said and done. If they don't hopefully he'll also look good with his long sleeve shirt on. Although I think I saw a pic a while back where that shirt just looked like total garbage on him. Fingers crossed they fix it. Would be awesome to pose Batman on the steps ready to throw down and Bane walking towards him like the last fight scene.
DKR-TrailerOfficial-424x275.jpg

Did he? His pre-order is still available on Sideshow.

was talking about the "sold out" sign in that pic where batman's displayed at toy hunters.

but wouldn't be surprised if this was sold out in Asia; only costs US$214 in Singapore, compared to $260 here lol

was talking about the "sold out" sign in that pic where batman's displayed at toy hunters.

but wouldn't be surprised if this was sold out in Asia; only costs US$214 in Singapore, compared to $260 here lol

Ah, gotcha! I should back read posts. lol

Wow, $214USD...much better price.

Ah, gotcha! I should back read posts. lol

Wow, $214USD...much better price.

yeah...would have made it a lot easier to pull the trigger if it was that price in here too :rotfl

1st payment charged today lets keep this Gotham train schedule rolling until christmas. Hoping no delays...:pray:

I won't be surprised if this is delayed as well...:gah:

Its 3 consecutive monthly payments isn't it? Is it supposed to ship the month of the last payment?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I would assume, but I never ordered on the payment plan...If we go by that he should be shipped out in November.

Back