HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

4 flexpay's 1st was today 3 more due december hopefully... one last hot toys figure before the apocalypse .......:lol

Four? I thought was 3. OK. Hopefully December it will be but I wont get excited until this bad boy is in transit to my house.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

actually thought that HT may have made the knee caps sit a little too low, but surprised to actually find out that it's accurate to the real suit used in the film

actually thought that HT may have made the knee caps sit a little too low, but surprised to actually find out that it's accurate to the real suit used in the film

Really? Well it's done on purpose so that when he is in sitting position them pads would be at the right position. Same case as MotoGP suits, I reckon.

If this was gonna be pushed they would have set back the first flex payment I think. (ala dx11).

If they delay him, I'll just give up with Hot Toys.....he's the only one on schedule-ish

I have a feeling they want this out by xmas.

Anyone get a notice that SSC charged the deposits yet?

Do you guys think it is safe to say that the cowl inaccuracies are so evident that hot toys would want to correct the issue?
I can only think that with such talented visual artists working for them that this could not have possibly gone unnoticed, and that their standards would simply demand a resculpt--but I know this to be wishful thinking.
Does anyone have an informed enough an idea of what the chances are that hot toys will resculpt the cowl?
This is so important to me, and I think that anyone who has issues with the cowel sculpts should refrain from buying it and hot toys will most definitely put forth the effort to meet the customers standard.

" They Know , They Just Don't Care"........... Batman

Has anyone displayed their figures in football helmet case? I bought one from my local Michaels since they were on sale and think I may buy a couple more. I know for a fact that I will display the Joker in it (possibly SWAT Gordon if I can get one) because he will be sitting down at the table he comes with but I'm more curious if anyone has put Batman in one? Here's what they look like.

https://www.michaels.com/BLACK-FOOT...tml?cgid=products-framing-studiodecor&start=1

I know the dimensions say 11.5" but it really is more like 12.5 because it sinks in a little at the base for the glass top to fit into. I would like to see how much room is left after you put him in there, if any. These are nice because it's a mirror on the back wall so you can get a full view and there are so many ideas I have for displaying Batman and Bane in one, and buy a bigger one to put Catwoman and the Bat-Pod in.

Please share if you have done this and let me know how Batman fits and share some pics!

Thanks for any help guys!

I think that's too short nick. Even if it is really 12.5 in tall,
the display still wouldn't look nice without enough over-head clearance.

But I also think that the Joker would look great sitting inside. :D

I think that's too short nick. Even if it is really 12.5 in tall,
the display still wouldn't look nice without enough over-head clearance.

But I also think that the Joker would look great sitting inside. :D

Yeah if nothing else Joker would definitely be going in there. I thought about cracking the glass in the back to so that it looks more like the interrogation scene or try and crack it making it look like the bat symbol. I'm really hoping that Batman and Bane can fit in one though. They're a nice display that isn't that much money. Plus you can build a half diorama since the mirror gives the illusion of more. I wish I had a Hot Toys Batman to do a test. Just got into this hobby back in June/July and I have pre-orders but no figures yet :( and in Indiana these are really my only option. We have no Ikea's and all curio cabinets are not the style I'm looking for and are outrageously expensive.

Last edited:
I picked up a few of these for other items that got pushed out of the display cases because of my HTs. I remember trying it and figures cannot stand in it but I will check again and post pics when I get a chance

:borg

Back