HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I was just at the CRAFT store MICHAELS today and you need like 13.5 for standing but could use for sitting scene...They had some cool shadow boxes there that might be use for standing figure's..Ive seen one guy use just for his iron man versions...I bought a few 13.5 case's for my bats and joker's but the dx stands dont fit in the case but a single figures does with regular stand.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Acrylic cases can look really awesome or really bad. It's in all how you have your display set up.

PO another set of this. Really like it a lot. One standalone pose. One with batpod or Bruce Wayne HS with cowl on hands.

I have 2 of them. Figures bearly fit. Tip it on its side

PO another set of this. Really like it a lot. One standalone pose. One with batpod or Bruce Wayne HS with cowl on hands.

you sir are a theif....you stole my same exact idea!!

I actually want to order another Joker, but its already pricey for me with all the stuff i got on order...

I actually want to order another Joker, but its already pricey for me with all the stuff i got on order...

:hi5: Perhaps Catwoman with Batpod, could look great too.

Me too, just one for Joker 2.0. Love the HS! Perhaps you can consider the non-exculsive version, just slightly cheaper. But you're right and not alone, I guess most of us has many PO on the list already. :slap

I was going to get two, until I po catwoman...so I decided to put her on the pod and the Batman standing..since I po the ex cat, I might do the bale hs holding the cowl.

Just the one DX12 for me as I'm also getting the QS0001. I will be getting 2 DX11's though I reckon :yess:

:hi5: Perhaps Catwoman with Batpod, could look great too.

Me too, just one for Joker 2.0. Love the HS! Perhaps you can consider the non-exculsive version, just slightly cheaper. But you're right and not alone, I guess most of us has many PO on the list already. :slap

I said this idea a month ago :gah::lol

before cat woman arrives I'll have one DX12 on the batpod while holding the EMP, with one leg down and lforgino's cape covering the back wheel. And as for the second one it's the HK scene, empty cowl in hands and SBG folded at the back of the belt

And me!!

Its getting exciting!!
Bri

First flex pay for me as well. I can't wait to get this figure. The bat-pod is going to be a little a lonely for about a month until he arrives, but of well.

1ST flex was last week i always think the bats cape would be caught on that batpod back wheel either ripping it off him or killing him if was real...either way still hoping for a batty xmas and hoping he gets here just in time for us all in time for A FESTIVUS HOLIDAY...

Last edited:

By the way.. what was the problem with the DX02 which he wasn't able to ride the Batpod? I think it was something with the magnetic head??? I wonder how Hot Toys fixed that with the DX12..

2nd flex last week i always think the bats cape would be caught on that batpod back wheel either ripping it off him or killing him if was real...either way still hoping for a batty xmas and hoping he gets here just in time for us all in time for A FESTIVUS HOLIDAY...

Actually if you watch the extra features that came with The Dark Knight, they actually show the testing of the Batpod where the stunt rider wore the cape and it worked fine.

MY bad still 3 more payments to go was thinkn of my 2nd car payent for batmobile bein today. I ll have to watch I always skip the behnd the scene's movie magic stuff. Good to hear the batpod isnt dangerous ,except for evil villians .......

MY bad still 3 more payments to go was thinkn of my 2nd car payent for batmobile bein today. I ll have to watch I always skip the behnd the scene's movie magic stuff. Good to hear the batpod isnt dangerous ,except for evil villians .......

:lol Yeeeup.

Back