HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:exactly:Somebody make it happen.:lecture

:lecture
if you guys want the medi mouth piece, look below...
Well I'm going to search for my Medi mouth piece (cut it out once I hollowed the cowl) and see about modding it to fit into the DX12 cowl...maybe we could see if someone like CREG would like to make casts of it??

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Doubt it - the shape is different this time (more accurate).

That's a great idea :yess:

will look for it in a few and if/when I find it, will see about contacting CREG about it, will PM you void also when i find it since you've organized a few tdk interest threads before :lol

will look for it in a few and if/when I find it, will see about contacting CREG about it, will PM you void also when i find it since you've organized a few tdk interest threads before :lol

I might have done one or two before...

:rotfl

:hi5:

CSC said that Sideshow gave them a 30 day notice. It's somewhere in this discussion.

I bought my DX 08 Jack Jokers from CSC during the whole split shipment delay. They got them just a few weeks after Sideshow. The wait was minimal and they got them before BBTS and AE. It was pretty quick. Then again, I ordered them the day they went up for preorder.

EDIT:

Wow, thats surprising then.

Is just light effect, check this picture:

picture1933y.jpg

These figures are made with pretty accurate machines which can repeat the same task infinite times and always obtain the same result.

I wonder if this neck and cowl will fit on the DX02.

I want to use the DX12 with the Wayne sculpt, and the DX02 as either an armory display, or as a cowled version. It'd be better with this neck and cowl, though.

SnakeDoc

Seeing how amazing this looks in hand gives me new hope for the 1:4.

I want to use the DX12 with the Wayne sculpt, and the DX02 as either an armory display, or as a cowled version. It'd be better with this neck and cowl, though.

SnakeDoc

Just sell your DX02 and get 2 of these

DX02's still fetch more than enough to fund another DX12

Unless you reaaally need the Sonar head and backpack of the DX02 which are pretty much its only unique features

Does anyone know if the neck collar and the mouths will fit DX02?
thanx :)

I'm sure it does. The fit might be a little tight but a neck and ball joint is a neck and ball joint.

That's a good idea too, especially for an armory display. Wouldn't have to worry about having to pose the DX 02 body, it would remain static.

I have one DX 02 with the cape pack and a sticky bomb gun (Hong Kong look) and another as a regular caped version of Batman. This DX 12 will either be put on the Batpod or make use of that Bruce Wayne portrait. I don't know yet. Might even want to utilize it for an interrogation scene.

Hot%20Toys%20-%20TDKR%20teaser__scaled_600.jpg

If the figure sits well, this might not be a bad option either.

tumblr_m8oamiuwkz1rollpfo2_1280.jpg

Does anyone know if the neck collar and the mouths will fit DX02?
thanx :)

It looks like the mouths are a different size/shape.

Just sell your DX02 and get 2 of these

DX02's still fetch more than enough to fund another DX12

Unless you reaaally need the Sonar head and backpack of the DX02 which are pretty much its only unique features

Is the DX02 really going for that much on eBay? I can't even sell mine for enough to buy one DX12 here on the boards.

Back