HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is the DX02 really going for that much on eBay? I can't even sell mine for enough to buy one DX12 here on the boards.

All the Hot Toys Batman figures go for a good amount on the secondary market/ebay. More than what they retailed for anyway.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is the DX02 really going for that much on eBay? I can't even sell mine for enough to buy one DX12 here on the boards.

Some current bids on the DX02 are about $102.50, still with 6 days to go.
It is available for Buy It Now within the ranges of $500-$910.

There is one however, for $325 with about 3 hours left.
And last week, one sold for $440.

I second this. The Medi mouth is a great likeness.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:lecture Agreed. Hopefully this follows through.

0127548yi0l40yzipws0ar.jpg

Where did this picture from? He looks awesome here.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, so I think I'm strongly considering
what other freaks recommended and sell off my mms version to try to get this one instead. Anyone else think I shouldn't? Should I just try to fund in other ways to keep both? Or would this be far superior enough not to keep both. Please do tell

I would want a new mouthpiece, and the Medi one is great, but why dont we get Creg to sculpt a couple of completely new mouths, that way we can get the slightly open mouth breathing face we've wanted.

I think that this figure was meant to be posed with the cowl tilted forward for the menacing look,the eyes don't look as big when posed that way....IMO

I think that this figure was meant to be posed with the cowl tilted forward for the menacing look,the eyes don't look as big when posed that way....IMO

It would make sense. After all, most of the good photo's have been posed in that way, as pointed out to me by a fellow member a few days ago. :goodpost:

The smile face plate is obviously for Catwomen.

This just illustrates one of the many things that drives me nuts about this figure...and why I have to laugh when people rave how good the body is:
tdkr-horz.jpg

The ab armor sits way to low...the shoulder pads are too big & shaped wrong...the bicep guards are wrong...the undersuit is too baggy in the arms...below the neck to the chest armor is all wrong, in fact the whole chest is assembled wrong....that's not even addressing the wonky cowl, eyes and mouthpieces...and sorry....no Batman I've ever seen wears loafers. :slap

This just illustrates one of the many things that drives me nuts about this figure...and why I have to laugh when people rave how good the body is:
tdkr-horz.jpg

The ab armor sits way to low...the shoulder pads are too big & shaped wrong...the bicep guards are wrong...the undersuit is too baggy in the arms...below the neck to the chest armor is all wrong, in fact the whole chest is assembled wrong....that's not even addressing the wonky cowl, eyes and mouthpieces...and sorry....no Batman I've ever seen wears loafers. :slap

:slap Dammit! The AB armour inaccuracy is going to bug the hell out of me now. :gah:
How didn't I notice this before? :thud:

:slap Dammit! The AB armour inaccuracy is going to bug the hell out of me now. :gah:
How didn't I notice this before? :thud:

It's a common failure amongst us collectors....drool gets in our eyes. :lol

Wasn't that done for more articulation in the chest area?

It's a common failure amongst us collectors....drool gets in our eyes. :lol

:lol

The drool in my eyes doesn't bother me that much, it's the tears in my eyes after spoting the inaccuracies bugs me the most. :slap

:lol

tdkr-horz.jpg

Well, I'd be very happy if the figure were accurate enough to pass your eye for detail, but being a bit more of a casual fan, I'm delighted with how it looks. :dunno :D

The only thing that bugs me about the body is the gap between the breast plate and ab armor. The gap is huge and shows those ugly ass straps. Should have just made those straps fabric as well so they meshed with the undersuit and didn't distract from the plastic/rubber plating. Also make sure the gap isn't prominent.

Last edited:
Back