HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The normal expression mouthpiece looks a lot like this scene.

73779213.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

However, there have been enough pictures posted where the straps are almost completely covered that I believe (or hope) that it's only a futzing issue. :pray:

I'd say so...this fine gallery of shots...https://www.toy-people.com/?p=18203...shows that ab plate issue (the big space) isn't so apparent with the right adjust/pose.

OMG is no slouch (not by a long shot), but this guy's gallery really shows the figure at it's best, I think, while not hiding anything with "creative" lighting or dark/busy backdrops. Notrhing wrong with those kinds of shots (especially when they are so well taken), but it's great to see a gallery that is almost "clinical" in it's approach to presenting the figure.

I'm so stoked for this....I think it looks great....

73779213.jpg

:exactly: That's what i just said it's the Catwoman expression.

Is he not talking to her in that photo?:dunno

I'd say so...this fine gallery of shots...https://www.toy-people.com/?p=18203...shows that ab plate issue (the big space) isn't so apparent with the right adjust/pose.

OMG is no slouch (not by a long shot), but this guy's gallery really shows the figure at it's best, I think, while not hiding anything with "creative" lighting or dark/busy backdrops. Notrhing wrong with those kinds of shots (especially when they are so well taken), but it's great to see a gallery that is almost "clinical" in it's approach to presenting the figure.

I'm so stoked for this....I think it looks great....

Thanks for the link.

In most of the pics there the ab straps look terrible, but they look good in this pic:

8055924146_20f3d6e3b7_z.jpg

:exactly: That's what i just said it's the Catwoman expression.

Is he not talking to her in that photo?:dunno

That photo is from TDK. :wink1:

The DX12 belts look really good.

Might have to get spares!

Thanks for the link.

In most of the pics there the ab straps look terrible, but they look good in this pic:

8055924146_20f3d6e3b7_z.jpg

That's the one that caught my eye too....I think it shows they'll be a bit of "give" there to get the look you want...

What about folks that have the DX02? Was the ab plate spacing an issue there? Is there enough flexibility with the suit to close it up a bit?

Either way, it's not a deal-breaker for me...I think the proper futzing will get a good display look here...

I think when I pop my Medi head on this thing its going to be one bad ass muther ****er.

And I love that belt. :lol

I think when I pop my Medi head on this thing its going to be one bad ass muther ****er.

I look forward to seeing that. :duff

The worst part is that the ****ing batsymbol is crooked.

I wish they gave him the hollow cowl as well. Cratwimmin doesn't need it.

This just illustrates one of the many things that drives me nuts about this figure...and why I have to laugh when people rave how good the body is:
tdkr-horz.jpg

The ab armor sits way to low...the shoulder pads are too big & shaped wrong...the bicep guards are wrong...the undersuit is too baggy in the arms...below the neck to the chest armor is all wrong, in fact the whole chest is assembled wrong....that's not even addressing the wonky cowl, eyes and mouthpieces...and sorry....no Batman I've ever seen wears loafers. :slap

WE KNOW, WE JUST DON'T CARE !! :lol

73779213.jpg

You might be right, but god damn, the eyes are so freaking huge !! that takes a lot of likeness off.

That's the one that caught my eye too....I think it shows they'll be a bit of "give" there to get the look you want...

What about folks that have the DX02? Was the ab plate spacing an issue there? Is there enough flexibility with the suit to close it up a bit?

Either way, it's not a deal-breaker for me...I think the proper futzing will get a good display look here...

The abs sculpting on the DX02 is actually one of the best parts of the DX02. (including spacing). And it's not flexible in any way.

To Gipetto and the people interested in telling to Creg about new mouth plates. Why not to convince him to make actually the entire cowl ??? He is planing to release a Batman Begins head sculpt with interchangeable mouths, so maybe he can sculpt a new cowl + mouth for the DX12/DX02.

Yeah, I was only commenting on the mouth piece comparison. The eyes change the overall presentation. But, Bale does at times wear that sort of smirk when looking 'normal'.

Back