HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

@ Maglor - smile was most probably not the intention but it sure as heck looks goofy in a large proportion of pics

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

For those who say the eyes are too big if you own let's say Michael Keaton Batman DX.....take a flash light shine it to the eyes directly and then shine it slight away you will notice the lighting effects makes the pupil appear larger in size.

For those who say the eyes are too big if you own let's say Michael Keaton Batman DX.....take a flash light shine it to the eyes directly and then shine it slight away you will notice the lighting effects makes the pupil appear larger in size.

Or better yet if if whoever don't like don't buy it.

WE KNOW, WE JUST DON'T CARE !! :lol

You might be right, but god damn, the eyes are so freaking huge !! that takes a lot of likeness off.

The abs sculpting on the DX02 is actually one of the best parts of the DX02. (including spacing). And it's not flexible in any way.

To Gipetto and the people interested in telling to Creg about new mouth plates. Why not to convince him to make actually the entire cowl ??? He is planing to release a Batman Begins head sculpt with interchangeable mouths, so maybe he can sculpt a new cowl + mouth for the DX12/DX02.

I love the figure... only mod I might consider is trying to shorten the neck, an if you look at these two photos (one of the figure and the other of Bale), look at the eyes... there is no flesh being shown around the eyes in the movie footage. I will need to paint that black. I think that may help make the eyes look a little smaller.

I love the figure... only mod I might consider is trying to shorten the neck, an if you look at these two photos (one of the figure and the other of Bale), look at the eyes... there is no flesh being shown around the eyes in the movie footage. I will need to paint that black. I think that may help make the eyes look a little smaller.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I think bale in that pic. squints and that's why you can't see the flesh around the eyes... IMO instead of painting the flesh black you could paint it with a light pink, that should work better with the eyes-edge sculpt.

I was thinking the same thing looking at that pic, because Bale almost looks like he's squinting in the photo...So be sure to post a pic if you do in fact do the mod...

Matt

I think bale in that pic. squints and that's why you can't see the flesh around the eyes... IMO instead of painting the flesh black you could paint it with a light pink, that should work better with the eyes-edge sculpt.

I don't know... I have been looking at close ups (of TDK) and I can't see any of the flesh being shown... I am always seeing pure black. I am gonna have to watch the whole film through tonight to make sure now. LOL

552710_398041870268802_1374303993_n.jpg
vlcsnap-854610.png

I was thinking the same thing looking at that pic, because Bale almost looks like he's squinting in the photo...So be sure to post a pic if you do in fact do the mod...

Matt

I think I am... I am gonna have to have the figure in hand to see what would be the easiest way. Not sure if the PERS is removable like on INDY. I know the DX02 had a small tool to reach in an adjust it... just don't want paint on the eyes.

I just thought of a great idea.

What if Hot Toys developed some sort of system so that we could pose the eyes and swap out the mouth pieces? Then we could have the figure look in any direction we wanted and give it different expressions other than that goofy smirking face? It'd make the figures more realistic.

It could be like, I don't know, a Deluxe feature or something? Put it in a larger box with some foam inserts and random trinkets.

I just thought of a great idea.

What if Hot Toys developed some sort of system so that we could pose the eyes and swap out the mouth pieces? Then we could have the figure look in any direction we wanted and give it different expressions other than that goofy smirking face?

It could be like, I don't know, a Deluxe feature or something?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Now that's an idea!

0127548yi0l40yzipws0ar.jpg

Looks great to me.

Haters...

DWI.gif

Imo The rib and ab armour is sitting too low regardless of the futzing of the chest piece

I did a comparison that I posted in here months ago ... :lol

I don't know... I have been looking at close ups (of TDK) and I can't see any of the flesh being shown... I am always seeing pure black. I am gonna have to watch the whole film through tonight to make sure now. LOL

Actually Batman has some light pink around his eyes..

bateyes.jpg

how this thread jumped 50 pages in 3 days is the real accomplishment!

Back