HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Another picture to kinda show.

0127548yi0l40yzipws0ar-1.jpg

552710_398041870268802_1374303993_n-2-1.jpg

All this shows is straight lines that are closer to perpendicular to the edges of the photo border, rather than perpendicular to the vertical of the chest plate :)

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Ok fellas, you 2 better stop posting links to inappropriate images.

if you 2 hate each other so much, just put each other on ignore.

Ok fellas, you 2 better stop posting links to inappropriate images.

if you 2 hate each other so much, just put each other on ignore.

Just messing around bro.

I guess we can't joke with each other anymore. :dunno

If you lean the figure to the right those parallel lines are going to be accentuated further off the bat-symbol. If you draw lines on the side of the figure it's clear he is leaning in the pose so you cannot assume his base is level. Try doing the same across his shoulders.

Just messing around bro.

I guess we can't joke with each other anymore. :dunno

Theres no rule that says you cant joke - but please do so without using words that are censored by the filtering system (even though you are just posting links of the gif).:peace

tumblr_lzcnn2wIFe1qi0hnvo1_500.gif

Theres no rule that says you cant joke - but please do so without using words that are censored by the filtering system (even though you are just posting links of the gif).:peace

Does that include YouTube videos as well?

I can deal with the low abs they're not too bad, but the symbol is just making my OCD kick in. :lol

Hopefully it's unnoticeable in hand.

Best pic thus far:

BatmanHD0_zpsfd05c3cb.jpg

Yes, that includes YouTube as well. Please report if you happen to find any. Thanks again :wave

i don't want to be the party pooper, as I see that there are many here who are liking the figure and the more you see of him, the more you like it. but for me, it's somehow the opposite. the more i see of the figure, the more i dislike it.

as for the headsculpts, i don't have to say a word anymore.
but i really liked the body from the beginning, when they showed the proto, when they showed it at those cons, and when they showed also their final pics. don't get me wrong, it's still superb, but i don't like that undersuit of the figure. it's a cool idea and it gives you an illusion of that mesh-suit, but it looks too big. especially on the arms, it looks even more like a pullover then a tight body suit.

DSC_0611_9600cc.jpg

DSC_0612_9601cc.jpg

i know that if it has been tight, it wouldn't be that poseable like now, but still it looks just weird.

and the abs-area bothers me a lot, that there is such a big gap between the chest and the suit. and as umair said, even with futzing it alright, there is still that gap, as those kevlar parts from the side won't let the chest piece move more lower, as they're higher positioned.

I don't see the warping, but the photos used as examples aren't particularly damning. Verdicts still out.

What's undeniable is that these figures have misaligned bat-symbols. It's been talked about before. I'm thinking that the chest armor is comprised of at least two layers, with the top plate being glued down to the carbon-fiber layer. Only thing that refutes this theory is that...I've yet to see one of these figures with a perfectly aligned bat symbol.

The inner right wing tip, and focus on the bottom tip of the bat-tail. It's edging towards the left (our left).
8055924146_20f3d6e3b7_z.jpg

Is it a big problem? I dunno, but $10 Mattel toys can get it right.

I don't see the warping, but the photos used as examples aren't particularly damning. Verdicts still out.

What's undeniable is that these figures have misaligned bat-symbols. It's been talked about before. I'm thinking that the chest armor is comprised of at least two layers, with the top plate being glued down to the carbon-fiber layer. Only thing that refutes this theory is that...I've yet to see one of these figures with a perfectly aligned bat symbol.

The inner right wing tip, and focus on the bottom tip of the bat-tail. It's edging towards the left (our left).
8055924146_20f3d6e3b7_z.jpg

On the picture above, it clearly shows that the abs plate moved and a little bit of futzing can do the trick....

As far as I can see showing the straps depends on how you position the suit just like the real thing
Batman+costume+DarkKnightRises.jpg

i don't want to be the party pooper, as I see that there are many here who are liking the figure and the more you see of him, the more you like it. but for me, it's somehow the opposite. the more i see of the figure, the more i dislike it.

as for the headsculpts, i don't have to say a word anymore.
but i really liked the body from the beginning, when they showed the proto, when they showed it at those cons, and when they showed also their final pics. don't get me wrong, it's still superb, but i don't like that undersuit of the figure. it's a cool idea and it gives you an illusion of that mesh-suit, but it looks too big. especially on the arms, it looks even more like a pullover then a tight body suit.

DSC_0611_9600cc.jpg

DSC_0612_9601cc.jpg

i know that if it has been tight, it wouldn't be that poseable like now, but still it looks just weird.

and the abs-area bothers me a lot, that there is such a big gap between the chest and the suit. and as umair said, even with futzing it alright, there is still that gap, as those kevlar parts from the side won't let the chest piece move more lower, as they're higher positioned.

Aren't you glad your not spending the cash on this figure, don't worry I'll send you pics of this figure when I get it :nana:

Haha. Well, I'm gonna buy this, and I'm sure i will like it. Went to my HT store to see if it arrived. Still gotta wait a couple weeks for it to arrive, so I bought a TT18 body for Harvey whilst I'm waiting.

Finally, someone who kinda agrees. :lol

Yup, look at the right wing in these pics:

0127548yi0l40yzipws0ar.jpg

The shape of the wing is going downwoards towards his peck. The left wing is up farther. Hard to explain.

Yeah, and his right shoulder sits lower than his left.. Total manufacturing error.

/joke.

The hell are you guys smoking?

On a side note, pers looks EXCELLENT there.

Wow, and I thought I was the complainer. You guys take the nitpicking to a whole other level. :lol

Back