HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I like how in the photos section on HT FB page it has ( Final Product) above pics of this. :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

No where near what the figure has... you had to have an extreme close up of the actor to see it, and on the figure, it can be seen from a distance. I just think this will help make the eyes look a tad smaller. At least to me. I would be happy with it out the box... but I just have the need to adjust things like that for my taste... just like when I shortened Gordon's neck so he didn't look like a giraffe on my shelf. Lol

This. This is what I've been saying. Too much eye flesh exposed. In both the TDK/TDKR there is no scene where any part of Batman's eye flesh is as noticeable as the DX12. Hence why I've been saying it makes the DX12 Batman look like he's drunk

Last edited:

Aren't you glad your not spending the cash on this figure, don't worry I'll send you pics of this figure when I get it :nana:

nope, i would be glad to see a mindblowing figure instead of saving some cash. and who says, I'm not getting it? :wink1:

at least i'm interested in some parts, to improve something that i have. or just leaving the figure as it is as i hope that it looks better in-hand, we'll see. :)

Last edited:

Some stuffs to watch out for:

550413_10151263056859283_343234125_n.jpg

550903_10151263057009283_1537134253_n.jpg

308051_10151263057254283_267190303_n.jpg

35488_10151263065029283_205029519_n.jpg

credit: toysdaily

Have to say, I'm liking more and more of the smiling sculpt, looks like its the best of the 3 so far.

Look the same to me...

:exactly:

Why?

:lecture Rory should know this.

I do. And some of these early shots seem to have very slight variation in pupil size. Thats all it takes for a figure to look goofy. Went through exactly the same thing with Enterbay's horrendous GOD head. A fraction of a millimetre smaller makes the thing look natural, and IMO some of these heads have slightly larger pupils, I'm not judging it by color or flash or focus, I'm look at the actual scale of the pupil against the shape of the eye. It also seems like these larger pupil heads are the ones with the wonky cross eyes. So maybe there was a batch switch or fix made by HT.
Which IS a last minute thing they can do because they are separately manufactured elements.

Mine should be here in a day or two, I bet I get wonky eyes for all my negative posts about this thing.
:lol

I think the key to making this figure look its best is a combination of...

1) Good futzing
2) Angling the head and PERS just right
3) A custom cape
4) Good lighting.

35488_10151263065029283_205029519_n.jpg

credit: toysdaily[/QUOTE]

Whoa. I (and a lot of us here) have been expecting this, but I never thought that seeing an actual picture of it happening would make me wrinkle my nose :(

I'd keep my DX 12 since this would be my first Bale Batman Hot Toy, but I might cancel the QS 001. This happening to a $250 figure is already painful, I don't think I could take the chance of it happening to another that costs twice as much:(

Some more from toy-world:

577413_10152160994770591_882395442_n.jpg

431642_10152160994985591_971896201_n.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

He looks down right silly right here. And what the **** happened to the belt? It looks like the stock color of the Medi belt.

I've pics of this figure looking badass and then this...

:lol Dude, that is bad.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

He looks down right silly right here. And what the **** happened to the belt? It looks like the stock color of the Medi belt.

I've pics of this figure looking badass and then this...

:lol Dude, that is bad.

There's something wrong with these two photos... Either the guy who took them played with the contrast or the environment did it for him. Look at the color tone of the mouthpiece and the armor... Dark purple-ish.

Some stuffs to watch out for:

550903_10151263057009283_1537134253_n.jpg

credit: toysdaily

been struggling to find whats wrong with this, then the wife looked over my shoulder and proclaimed "whats going on there he has a wonky willy" pretty much sums it up.......:lol

There's something wrong with these two photos... Either the guy who took them played with the contrast or the environment did it for him. Look at the color tone of the mouthpiece and the armor... Dark purple-ish.

Other than the color. He looks like a simpleton. :lol

been struggling to find whats wrong with this, then the wife looked over my shoulder and proclaimed "whats going on there he has a wonky willy" pretty much sums it up.......:lol

The placing of the armor knee pad on the right isnt symmetrical to the left. Check out the other pics with the boots on:

308051_10151263057254283_267190303_n.jpg

the one on (our right) is hitting the edge/top of the boot, while the other one still have space.

Back