HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

431642_10152160994985591_971896201_n.jpg

Im not one to get in to all this kind of stuff but seriously, that head looks like it could be on a mattel figure.

If I didn't have a nice head already I don't think I would be getting this.

That's really really bad.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

have to admit im dissapointed, its such a generic looking sculpt and i still think they have got the apature for the mouth wrong again its far to big i think, obviously done to accomodate the interchangeable mouthpieces...

I think its just the eyes thats killing it for this figure. Mouthplate in that pic looks decent.

The placing of the armor knee pad on the right isnt symmetrical to the left. Check out the other pics with the boots on:

308051_10151263057254283_267190303_n.jpg

the one on (our right) is hitting the edge/top of the boot, while the other one still have space.

Actually, it's all the glued on pieces on that leg, they're all off.

Which is funny because if you look at the foot post, it's shorter than the other leg. :slap :gah::thud:

Looks like a futzing issue to me. Pull one pant leg up more. You can see on the bootless pic that the owner didn't even out his pants.

Lol @ people freaking about peeling. The minor peel on the crotch is (ridiculously) easily fixable. Every HT/EB/whatever fig comes with glue issues.

Bat Symbol being crooked is annoying though. The DX02 wasn't crooked.

Last edited:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

He looks down right silly right here. And what the **** happened to the belt? It looks like the stock color of the Medi belt.

I've pics of this figure looking badass and then this...

:lol Dude, that is bad.

Im not one to get in to all this kind of stuff but seriously, that head looks like it could be on a mattel figure.

If I didn't have a nice head already I don't think I would be getting this.

That's really really bad.
No offence but, how the hell do you work that out? I think he looks great in those shots.

No offence but, how the hell do you work that out? I think he looks great in those shots.

Yeah, except for the eyes, I think it's pretty spot on to that cover on entertainment weekly mag. Especially the mouth piece.

well he does have a bad knee in TDKR....the difference is obviously cos of the missing cartilage

Some of you should buy a few Hasbro Lukes Skywalker....and then return here...

Someone could make a custom mouthplate with the mouth opened like the EB head... thats could be the best option :monkey2

As happy as I am with this I'd totally be down for an open mouth custom face, it's his iconic look. Something like the mouth on the Bruce head would look cool.

Yeah... all one really has to do is recast the Wayne sculpt head and cut the mouth piece to fit into the cowl! It would be way better than all of these faceplates.

But it wouldn't fix the goggly eye PERS issue - which is the biggest problem of this figure here.

As happy as I am with this I'd totally be down for an open mouth custom face, it's his iconic look. Something like the mouth on the Bruce head would look cool.

Yeah, I like that expression as well. :rock

Yeah, except for the eyes, I think it's pretty spot on to that cover on entertainment weekly mag. Especially the mouth piece.

eyes, mouth and somehow the overall sculpt doesn't look alright when it's on the body. the cowl alone looks good, but when it is put on on the neck, it looks just weird.

and as for the mouthpieces, don't know, but I don't want a batman that smirks as in the magazine, i want a representation of the movie, where he's looking serious/neutral. ht have tried many times now to sculpt that neutral expression and it always ended with a slight smirk and looking like a weirdo.

imo the only expression that looks okay, is the angry one.

Never had a problem with the eyes with the DX02 because I always do that head down, eyes up look... and these are even smaller.

What type of glue would be needed to fix peeling parts?

I'm trying to prepare myself for the inevitable.

Back