HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Since everyone pointed it out, it seems off but how many of you didn't even notice it until people started putting blue,red etc arrows/lines just to point it out? I'm keeping my po and if you don't like the tilt in the figure cancel your po...but you will probably regret it down the road and say "why did I cancel my po and now I'm out of the NRD and I just po him again."

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think at this point we are simply discussing asymmetry on the chest plate. No ones freaking out or anything. It sure as heck isn't stopping me from buying. Overall it looks great and I made my decision to buy months ago.

I think it'd be clearer still if those blue lines covered only half the length of the lines on the actual suit. Just to make clear that there are detail lines on the suit under the blue and these aren't just blue lines drawn on for a laugh.

:1-1:

BatmanHD0_zpsfd05c3cb.jpg

The left line on the chest hits the symbol at the bottom tip. The right one is completely off.

Better. :goodpost:

Thx Maglor :hi5:

I have a fair amount of OCD but I'm still not sure I would notice this once on display...:dunno

Agreed. If it really were crooked that might bug me, but as it is, we won't really notice it on the shelf.

However, it will be noticeable in every picture taken of it ever.

sorry if this has been answered, but I don't feel like searching through 600 pages of complaining lol

do these figures PERS move through the mouth of the cowl like DX02, or a ridiculous chunk out of the back of his head like keaton bats?

**** this ****. I'm going to come here for the pics, and that's it. Look, I wanted a lot out of this thing, but I really don't get why everybody's nitpicking here. I nitpicked the hell out of the prototype, because it was a prototype, and maybe they'd fix some things for the final figure (they did), but now, there's no point. How about, instead of *****ing about the figure that you're going to get, no matter what, you put your frustration to a more productive use and complain even harder about the other issues with the other figures.

We see that they do listen, so, if you have a Bane, or a DX 11, or a Quarter Scale Batman on order, now's your shot, take it. This figure is by no means perfect, but, you know what? I'm going to enjoy it. I'm not a customizer. I like to display my figures out of the box, and, with the exception of a few things , this is hands down the best TDK suit Batman you can get out of the box. I'm all for complaining if its going to make a difference, but this is the final product, it's what you're going to get, so how about enjoying all of the good things about it instead of tearing it to pieces? We'll get another, superior one someday, anyways.:lol

:clap:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

one of the best posts in the last few pages man.

well...besides my posts of course :monkey3

After looking at all the pics of this, I've decided to buy
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

@chilipep
like the dx02

After seeing page after page after page with illustrations of a "crooked" bat symbol, I sort of think the the design aspect of the suit is crappy in general.

Not the figure, the actual suit from the film.

I like it, it's cool and tactical, but it's like the team that worked on this design were afraid of incorporating the symbol onto the chest since it doesn't have a practical function (typical Nolan). It sort of just gets lost with all the unnecessary geometrical patterns and isn't quite noticeable. I'm surprised they included it all.

With the symbol being one of the most important aspects of the costume along with the cowl, cape and gauntlets, you think they would have made it "pop" more. I'm actually surprised they didn't do something ridiculous and have it be detachable as like a throwing star or some nonsense like the "PROJECTILE GAUNTLETS" action feature in the film.

It's amazing that any of these toy companies, Mattel, Hot Toys, etc. get the sculpts of the suit looking 90% accurate considering what a mess it is. All those panels, straps, kevlar, I got hand it to Hot Toys for making cool looking Batman figures with minimal problems . . . like a "crooked" symbol.

After seeing page after page after page with illustrations of a "crooked" bat symbol, I sort of think the the design aspect of the suit is crappy in general.

Not the figure, the actual suit from the film.

I like it, it's cool and tactical, but it's like the team that worked on this design were afraid of incorporating the symbol onto the chest since it doesn't have a practical function (typical Nolan). It sort of just gets lost with all the unnecessary geometrical patterns and isn't quite noticeable. I'm surprised they included it all.

With the symbol being one of the most important aspects of the costume along with the cowl, cape and gauntlets, you think they would have made it "pop" more. I'm actually surprised they didn't do something ridiculous and have it be detachable as like a throwing star or some nonsense like the "PROJECTILE GAUNTLETS" action feature in the film.

Those projectile gauntlets came in handy against the Joker though. :wink1:

It's crooked because he isn't Batman at all. He's Batzarro. That also accounts for the crazy face. All you have to do is break the PERS to have him look crosseyed, and you're golden.

It's crooked because he isn't Batman at all. He's Batzarro. That also accounts for the crazy face. All you have to do is break the PERS to have him look crosseyed, and you're golden.

I'll need to buy two then... You know, so I'll have one MIB.

But his faceplates aren't purplish.

INACCURATE.

I PO'd this one. Reason. In a years time you can put an extra £100 onto the value of it. :panic:

I see the misaligned bat now. Cancelled! ****ing CANCELLED!!!!!!

I see the misaligned bat now. Cancelled! ****ing CANCELLED!!!!!!

More POWER to you BRO!! I can handle a lot of ****... in life, the world, and even corporate corruption!!!

BUT I WILL NOT STAND FOR A MISALIGNMENT OF A 12" toy!!! ...EVER...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q[/ame]

Back