HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I only see two problems in that pic. The shadow from the brow makes him look a little cross-eyed, and the cape futzing is terrible. Other than that, "great" seems like a good word to use.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about the futzing in that pic. That goes without saying. Looks like someone took him right out of the box, stood him up and snapped a pic. His arms are sticking straight out ( which I hate) like some pissed off little kid and nothing is done to the cape. But the eyes and mouth piece m ake him look flat out goofy. Now the jury is still out on the Bale sculpt. I've seen pics that make it look awful and others that look great. I think that one is going to be an in hand judgement ( :lol ) I love the suit. I don't see big shoulder pads and the kevlar chest piece/straps look like easy fixes. All the little things Ive heard people complain about are easy fixes. The eyes and mouth pieces are not but like I said I have something for that. :D :peace

It looks like this sculpt is going to have to be displayed much like the DX02. Head down eyes forward/up. He'll probably look good than.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Ok. Let's to a Rorschach test. Tell me the first thing that comes to mind when you look at this photo:

BatmanHD0_zpsfd05c3cb.jpg

ORAGAMI BAT and how do i fold it ...where the arrows start fold right?:lol

WTF is that ? bubba gump shrimp stew?:lol

do you speak english meamo batmano threado ? jk back to the bat...Hola este es hilo de batman

¿Qué es eso

Last edited:

i lovee the paella,je,je

OK buddy a batman en inglés por favor

I have no idea and i have translated it with my computer and dont what he said dunno ? back to the bat please...

vaya paella...como la de mi madre no hay ninguna!!! :lecture
paellaaaaaaaaaa
meamo batmano threado? Hola este es hilo de batman

¿qué es eso
i lovee the paella,je,je
a batman en inglés por favor

Я нихрена не понял, но мне всё равно. СЛАВА ПЛУТОНУ!

what does paella mean please ?

Paella is a typical spanish food, from Valencia.

It's made with rice, seafood...

I just said, that this paella from the picture is not really good looking...comparing with my mother's one :yess:

I said that this paella from the picture is not really good looking... comparing with my mother's one :yess:

I think I found a new meaning of the word "paella"...

Back