HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks for making this clearer using the blue lines, sir. I pointed this out like twice and I thought no one else noticed.

I think it'd be clearer still if those blue lines covered only half the length of the lines on the actual suit. Just to make clear that there are detail lines on the suit under the blue and these aren't just blue lines drawn on for a laugh.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Right, but in every picture, every pose, you can see this:

chest.jpg

The bottom point of the wings clearly meets up with the chest kevlar seams asymmetrically.

I noticed that problem. It looks to me that the seam is off and not the symbol.

Do you guys think that they'll correct the Bat-crookedness in subsequent batches?

As much as I think this figure looks pretty good, there are some real annoying things about it. I totally see the bat symbol not lining up and that would annoy me if I had to look at that on my shelf/case.

Only Zach is saying it's crocked.

I love you Zach. :wave

:1-1:

Still can't see it. And I tilted my phone to make it straight. Still can't tell.

I think it'd be clearer still if those blue lines covered only half the length of the lines on the actual suit. .
BatmanHD0_zpsfd05c3cb.jpg

The left line on the chest hits the symbol at the bottom tip. The right one is completely off.

If you look closely at a bunch of the pics taken its not the bat symbol that is crooked. Look at the lines on the carbon parts on the chest. The one on the right (our left) is normal. The one on the left (our right) the line is in a much more vertical position than more of a 45 degree angle on the other. That is why the line hits differently on the symbol.

Also, love the sig!

jokercinemagraphresize.gif

:rock

Thx Maglor :hi5:

As much as I think this figure looks pretty good, there are some real annoying things about it. I totally see the bat symbol not lining up and that would annoy me if I had to look at that on my shelf/case.

I have a fair amount of OCD but I'm still not sure I would notice this once on display...:dunno

If you look closely at a bunch of the pics taken its not the bat symbol that is crooked. Look at the lines on the carbon parts on the chest. The one on the right (our left) is normal. The one on the left (our right) the line is in a much more vertical position than more of a 45 degree angle on the other. That is why the line hits differently on the symbol.

Which is not acceptable on a $275 figure to me anyway.:dunno

The armor pieces move around I'm sure. They're over the mesh suit, so I'm sure there's a good amount of movement in relative placement in different poses.

Figure canceled. What a POS.

Did you just go through and quote pictures? I was showing how there's nothing wrong with the bat symbol, as some were indicating it was crooked, not trying to show problems with it. But, if a defense of the correctness of an aspect of the figure makes you want to cancel it, more power to you.

Did you just go through and quote pictures? I was showing how there's nothing wrong with the bat symbol, as some were indicating it was crooked, not trying to show problems with it. But, if a defense of the correctness of an aspect of the figure makes you want to cancel it, more power to you.

The is a flaw with the Bat symbol, it's pretty obvious when you notice it. Saying that tho it's not enough to make me wanna cancel the figure, it's gonna be a tiny bit off on the figure, just looks worse cause we've got close up pics making it seem bigger.

Still it's something HT shouldn't of got wrong and they should fix it asap for future releases and if possible send out a corrected torso piece to customers with the defect. *In an ideal world*

**** this ****. I'm going to come here for the pics, and that's it. Look, I wanted a lot out of this thing, but I really don't get why everybody's nitpicking here. I nitpicked the hell out of the prototype, because it was a prototype, and maybe they'd fix some things for the final figure (they did), but now, there's no point. How about, instead of *****ing about the figure that you're going to get, no matter what, you put your frustration to a more productive use and complain even harder about the other issues with the other figures.

We see that they do listen, so, if you have a Bane, or a DX 11, or a Quarter Scale Batman on order, now's your shot, take it. This figure is by no means perfect, but, you know what? I'm going to enjoy it. I'm not a customizer. I like to display my figures out of the box, and, with the exception of a few things , this is hands down the best TDK suit Batman you can get out of the box. I'm all for complaining if its going to make a difference, but this is the final product, it's what you're going to get, so how about enjoying all of the good things about it instead of tearing it to pieces? We'll get another, superior one someday, anyways.:lol

:clap:goodpost:

You and I make two to enjoy it. I didn't get an 02, and dig this one, slightly to the left bat symbol and all. How can you not love the mixed media suit? I hope we see more like this.

Back