HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Some more from toy-world:

577413_10152160994770591_882395442_n.jpg

431642_10152160994985591_971896201_n.jpg

No offence but, how the hell do you work that out? I think he looks great in those shots.

Well I don't know what to tell you. He looks derpy as hell in that above pic. The eyes are big and doll like and the mouth is retarded. Great? Even if you liked it I don't know how one can say that's a great Nolan Batman sculpt. But you dig it so that's cool.

Let me just clear this up though. I think the head sucks. I think everything else is top notch and Im not one of those " Complete Fail!!!" people. I still think it blows the DX02 out of the water in almost all aspects. I have it PO'd and I'm looking forward ro getting it. But that pic above is hilarious,.

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

He looks so happy though. Frankly, the Nolan shelf could use a little ray of sunshine like this guy.

More POWER to you BRO!! I can handle a lot of ****... in life, the world, and even corporate corruption!!!

BUT I WILL NOT STAND FOR A MISALIGNMENT OF A 12" toy!!! ...EVER...

:lol:lol:lol

Well I don't know what to tell you. He looks derpy as hell in that above pic. The are big and doll like and the mouth is retarded. Great? Even if you liked it I don't know how one can say that's a great Nolan Batman sculpt. But do dig it so that's cool.

Let me just clear this up though. I think the head sucks. I think everything else is top notch and Im not one of those " Complete Fail!!!" people. I still think it blows the DX02 out of the water in almost all aspects. I have it PO'd and I'm looking forward ro getting it. But that pic above is hilarious,.

I only see two problems in that pic. The shadow from the brow makes him look a little cross-eyed, and the cape futzing is terrible. Other than that, "great" seems like a good word to use.

Made it thro 30 min already... and continue :panic:

Maybe after 2h I will forget about my PO.

I just listened to it for 30 minutes while I did a crossword. Surprisingly, I'm still sane!

I just listened to it for 30 minutes while I did a crossword. Surprisingly, I'm still sane!

Did you think to ask, were you sane to begin with? Perhaps you're only sane by your own bar for "normal". If that's true, you simply just listened to 30 minutes of music and did a crossword....like you said.

Batboobs...

Ok. Let's to a Rorschach test. Tell me the first thing that comes to mind when you look at this photo:

BatmanHD0_zpsfd05c3cb.jpg

Christopher Nolan Dark Knight Suit Batman.

tumblr_llkw3gMCC51qb3wjs.jpg

Back