HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I don't think the symbol itself is crooked. Rather, I think it's too far to his right (our left):

chest.jpg

Either that or the lines in the chest kevlar (which I highlighted in blue) are in different spots.

Either way, it is irritating...

Agreed. But look at the tops of the wings. They're not straight. Especially the right one, it's angled down pretty hard.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

lol the "peanuts armor" part is like that, not peeling :panic::panic::panic:

Agreed. But look at the tops of the wings. They're not straight. Especially the right one, it's angled down pretty hard.

They are both angled. The left actually looks angled down 'harder' in that particular pic, but that's an illusion.

^^^ That's just the pose.

At least someone else sees it though. :lol

Love the steps stand but may not use the holder at all if think its going to damage my bats ..I'LL ask again how stable is bats with his new boots ???

I know. Which means the bat symbol would be angled and straight lines wouldn't mean ****.

Right, but in every picture, every pose, you can see this:

chest.jpg

The bottom point of the wings clearly meets up with the chest kevlar seams asymmetrically.

Come on guys. I grant the symbol doesn't line up with the diagonal lines on the breastplates. But it's not crooked. The chest piece is simply tilted. Look at the green line here, showing the chest piece is angled, and the perfectly perpendicular red line for the bat symbol. We can draw lines all over this thing, all day, but the only issue with the symbol's alignment is a fraction of millimeters off on one side. The figure is what it is, and for me it's a buy.

97409649.jpg

Still can't see it. And I tilted my phone to make it straight. Still can't tell.

Only Zach is saying it's crocked.

I love you Zach. :wave

I grant the symbol doesn't line up with the diagonal lines on the breastplates.

This is objectively true, i.e. FACT.

Everybody sees that right? :huh

:lol With your hand on a Bible, you honestly can say you can't see this?

chest.jpg

The bottom point of the wings clearly meets up with the chest kevlar seams asymmetrically.

I don't know it the bat symbol is off center or the kevlar seams are in different spots, but there is clearly something asymmetrical going on there that shouldn't be. :dunno

This is objectively true, i.e. FACT.

Everybody sees that right? :huh

I think it's fairly clear. But, the symbol blends in with the suit so well, I've never really paid much attention to it on the Batman figures I have. If it were 89 bats, where it's a contrasting yellow, and if that were crooked or off center, you might notice it a lot more. This, I'll set up and never really look at the symbol enough to feel angst over the lines. If you pose him in anything but standing straight at attention, everything will already be angled and out of symmetry, so it's probably not going to be something people would fixate on, unless they do it to themselves.

Completely asymmetrical.....

Send that PoS BACK!!!

Right, but in every picture, every pose, you can see this:

chest.jpg

Thanks for making this clearer using the blue lines, sir. I pointed this out like twice and I thought no one else noticed.

Back