HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

ok some type of seafood or dirty word possible dunno and dunno wtf riddik chimed in to kudos for lets get back to the bat cave please...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Ummm... I can't read that... this... whatever.

sideshow_DYEH_0162.jpg

Paella is a typical spanish food, from Valencia.

It's made with rice, seafood...

I just said, that this paella from the picture is not really good looking...comparing with my mother's one :yess:

maybe your hungry because i have NO idea how we got on seafood subject from the rorshack question ?

577413_10152160994770591_882395442_n.jpg

lol, did Hasbro make this? Srsly. Canceled.

Well I don't know what to tell you. He looks derpy as hell in that above pic. The eyes are big and doll like and the mouth is retarded. Great? Even if you liked it I don't know how one can say that's a great Nolan Batman sculpt. But you dig it so that's cool.

Let me just clear this up though. I think the head sucks. I think everything else is top notch and Im not one of those " Complete Fail!!!" people. I still think it blows the DX02 out of the water in almost all aspects. I have it PO'd and I'm looking forward ro getting it. But that pic above is hilarious,.

Well, agree to disagree.

anchorman_ron_burgundy-106291.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKqTjVqilnY&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]
TIME 4 Dinner and justice .......:chase

Back