HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I wanna beat the **** outta you for making me watch that.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJNTtSy84qE[/ame]
Well here's a better video for ya voorhes.....trick or treat :horror

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Pfft... At least Hasbro would get the bat symbol right.

Hasbro are actually a lot like HT the way they improve some things but at the same time get something wrong that an old figure got right.

Besides the cape, figure looks pretty nice here.

Very nice- I don't like that upcurled mouth.......but never had a big problem with the mouth plates......
I just gotta have mine asap:impatient:

Have you received a notice yet? :dunno

No........I DID NOT order through SS and now I am desperate crazy to keep from throwing my money away on one in stock from a HK seller............:slap:slap:slap

No........I DID NOT order through SS and now I am desperate crazy to keep from throwing my money away on one in stock from a HK seller............:slap:slap:slap

Wow, must be tempting.
SS must be getting them quickly, I ordered mine on 09/28 and got my notice last thursday. They said it would be shipped on 10/15. :yess:

Where is your order placed? :dunno

Wow, must be tempting.
SS must be getting them quickly, I ordered mine on 09/28 and got my notice last thursday. They said it would be shipped on 10/15. :yess:

ARGGHH you smart guy..................me....:slap

Never ordered through SS, just recently through BBTS so I have a wait....don't rub it in!

ARGGHH you smart guy..................me....:slap

Never ordered through SS, just recently through BBTS so I have a wait....don't rub it in!

:lol

If SS are shipping there orders mid way through October, then I don't think it will be long before BBTS get theirs. (Hopefully for you)

But at least I'll have mine anyway ... :lol :lol only joking.

It will be there before you know it. :hi5:

Well, agree to disagree.

anchorman_ron_burgundy-106291.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol:lol

Looks nice here. Cape looks like ass but I have a custom one in the wait. :yess: From the proto it looked like it may a have been a bit different for the previous ones. I can't really decide from other pics I've seen.

Wow, must be tempting.

From SS? Damn, that is fast. I thought they said charging will start on the 17th?

:lol

If SS are shipping there orders mid way through October, then I don't think it will be long before BBTS get theirs. (Hopefully for you)

But at least I'll have mine anyway ... :lol :lol only joking.

It will be there before you know it. :hi5:

Not upset with you....the early worm y'know!:clap

Wow, must be tempting.

Seriously? I jumped on 10/1 never thinking I'd have a chance. Perhaps with cancelations there is hope. It would be a BIG surprise because I was just horsing around.....

From SS? Damn, that is fast. I thought they said charging will start on the 17th?

Originally that's what I thought too. But then I received an email that said the 15th. It took me buy surprise because I pre-ordered him so late, but oh well ... :lol

Unclear why ppl aren't liking it. Oh well more for me. 3 on order..

Seriously? I jumped on 10/1 never thinking I'd have a chance. Perhaps with cancelations there is hope. It would be a BIG surprise because I was just horsing around.....

Best of luck, hopefully your's will be on the 15th too.

My email said:

"Your pre-order of the Batman (Bruce Wayne) The Dark Knight Rises - DX Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) (901896) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 11 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that both your shipping address and payment information (above) are correct on your order by (approximately) Monday, October 15, 2012."

I finally bit because places are running out of pre-orders on this fast...I went with SS, even though it says it's backordered...Hopefully that still means I have a chance to get it in time for the holidays....

Matt

I just got on wait list with SS.....I hope even November would be great!

Are you going to keep your PO with BBTS aswell?
November could be very possible, I hope, for your sake, you will get as soon as possible. :lecture
Best of luck :hi5:

Are you going to keep your PO with BBTS aswell?
November could be very possible, I hope, for your sake, you will get as soon as possible. :lecture
Best of luck :hi5:

Yes because I want at least one more- plus BBTS easy to cancel (no NRD)

The way I see it, The Bat is becoming more and more likely every day. So, if I don't like the HS when I open the box, I'm sure the front windshield will distort it some.:lol

Back