HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The way I see it, The Bat is becoming more and more likely every day.

Dream on.

The closest thing you're going to get to a flying vehicle for Batman is if you have the DX 12 piggy back ride the Christopher Reeve Superman on the flight stand.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Dream on.

The closest thing you're going to get to a flying vehicle for Batman is if you have the DX 12 piggy back ride the Christopher Reeve Superman on the flight stand.

Why don't you make like a tree creep!

Dream on.

:lol:lol:lol

The Bat would be a shipping and QC nightmare. Nothing would touch it.

Why don't you make like a tree creep!

STFU Whoorees,

biff.gif

I . . I, I don't know what came over me. These Batman dolls are serious business, I lost control.

Forgive me.

Well it was a nice run... but I finally caved and ordered :lol

Yeah, I wasn't talking about the futzing in that pic. That goes without saying. Looks like someone took him right out of the box, stood him up and snapped a pic. His arms are sticking straight out ( which I hate) like some pissed off little kid and nothing is done to the cape. But the eyes and mouth piece m ake him look flat out goofy. Now the jury is still out on the Bale sculpt. I've seen pics that make it look awful and others that look great. I think that one is going to be an in hand judgement ( :lol ) I love the suit. I don't see big shoulder pads and the kevlar chest piece/straps look like easy fixes. All the little things Ive heard people complain about are easy fixes. The eyes and mouth pieces are not but like I said I have something for that. :D :peace

It looks like this sculpt is going to have to be displayed much like the DX02. Head down eyes forward/up. He'll probably look good than.

Agreed about the tantrum pose.

About the head, here's what I really think: Those of us that do not have a Medi head but really want this figure are going to focus on the good aspects of the head. Those that do have a Medi head that they invested money into getting painted will tend to see the bad aspects of this head. :peace

Do lforigno's cape fit this guy? Anyone know?

Yes. Same design.

:goodpost:

3 :horror

Good for you. :hi5:

:hi5:

Good man :) :clap

Damn that's hardcore.

Just not missing out this time!! Had a DX02 and it was plagued with oily abs issue and sold it some time ago! Need one for 'The Bat' and one for Joker DX 2.0..interrogation scene...and well third one can stay MISB or it can sport the Bruce wayne sculpt :yess:

Can't wait for mine to ship on the 15th! :yess:

Anyone care to guess the price point on the Bat from Dark Knight Rises? That thing will be huge...

Anyone care to guess the price point on the Bat from Dark Knight Rises? That thing will be huge...

Well the 89 batmobile is $629 so my guess would be $700

Welcome to the dark side :vader someones cancelled PO is your gain :clap

Just PO the very last 100 of these from SS and it will be up on Ebay for a measely low buy it now price of $500 :rotfl

Agreed about the tantrum pose.

About the head, here's what I really think: Those of us that do not have a Medi head but really want this figure are going to focus on the good aspects of the head. Those that do have a Medi head that they invested money into getting painted will tend to see the bad aspects of this head. :peace

:lol:lol:lol

That was good, Mags.

Even I have to laugh at that.

Eight hundred and fifty dollars is my guess.

Back