HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

No '89 Batwing either.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

sweet set myself up for one custom cape when this one comes in ...cant wait this bats is going to be bad ass...:rock:rock:rock

The only batwing for me will be the 89 love the design and guns on that one.....I'm realy hoping we get it........

Cornerstore is now sold out of the pre-orders too.

They'll come back in stock, they always do.

I don't see it at Alter Ego. Only the 1/4. I thought they had it at one point.

AE did but its gone now. I waited to long so I went with cornerstore.

I noticed that the price on this was increased by $20 before it went out of stock at Toys2. What the heck is up with that? You get penalized for preordering later?

You get penalized for preordering later?

nicholsonnod.gif

I didn't post that!

I noticed that the price on this was increased by $20 before it went out of stock at Toys2. What the heck is up with that? You get penalized for preordering later?

Yeah, most of them increase it.

I remember preordering the regular red and blue Hot Toys Spider-Man for, what, $120 bucks? Then CSC, BBTS and all the other online stores bumped up their prices to $160+

Still on the fence about this figure. Should i sell my dx02 and get this or just get this and just make my DX02 a hong kong look with the bruce wayne headsculpt?

make my DX02 a hong kong look with the bruce wayne headsculpt?

This.

[ame]https://youtu.be/SImrsFKhqRM[/ame]

Still on the fence about this figure. Should i sell my dx02 and get this or just get this and just make my DX02 a hong kong look with the bruce wayne headsculpt?

I plan to use my DX-02 for that scene

Back