HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

dark-knight-rises-set-photo-batman-bane-fight-02.jpg

VS:

901896_press01-001.jpg

The real deal does not have that flexing sheet metal look at all.

Not trying to argue with you or anything but I don't see a difference in the two pics, honestly. But the big man upstairs gave us all differet eyes and we all see things differently :)

The way I see it, as long as the gripes don't make this worse (DX Indy comes to mind: proto sculpt was better than final IMO even though I like cr0w's repaint) then I have no big issued with the red and yellow circle brigade :)

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

The figures romp just seems to.....long? It looks weird.

Romp?

Not trying to argue with you or anything but I don't see a difference in the two pics, honestly. But the big man upstairs gave us all differet eyes and we all see things differently :)

I have a response, but it would require more red circles. :lol

I'm-a shut up now. :wave

More Crap Rires...

OK,just moved and dont have internet yet so Im texting from the phone which sucks! Anyway, havent read anything in days and I dont want to read hundteds of pages.

MY opinion is I love the figure mostly. The things Ihope they change are those hideous mouth sculpts and eyes. What happened to the eyes? The last 3 or 4 DX figures have had near perfect eyes. THis reminds me too much of the DX02, which was my most hated feature of that figure. Cowl look great and so does thw suit. Im kina happy to getting the sticky bomb gun too.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Think this thread has worn thin...

I don't own any Bale Batman figures, so can someone tell me why there is so much hate for the eyes? I don't see the problem.

None of the inaccuracies bother me too much to stop me from buying it, but you'd think HT would know this thing inside out by the third attempt and get it spot on.

My problems with the figures head:

The whites of the eyes are way too large; this isn't an issue inherent to PERS because Keaton Batman and Nicholon Joker doesn't suffer from this.

The bottom half of the face is too thin, and the exposed flesh way too narrow.

The eyes seem too far apart, but I think that may be caused by the two issues above.

The nose may be too flat.

The contours of the mask seem too prominent and should be softer.

My problems with the figures head:

The whites of the eyes are way too large; this isn't an issue inherent to PERS because Keaton Batman and Nicholon Joker doesn't suffer from this.

The bottom half of the face is too thin, and the exposed flesh way too narrow.

The eyes seem too far apart, but I think that may be caused by the two issues above.

The nose may be too flat.

The contours of the mask seem too prominent and should be softer.

Can I post it on FB? :monkey3

I don't have a problem with the cowl, to be honest, and I tend to be very OCD when it comes to collecting Hot Toys. Improvements are more than welcomed, but I think it looks great, as is.

Yes wow amazing. This shall be my first HotToys!
I love how the only issues people have are super nit-picky. At first i thought the DX02 was done better but i looked at at it then to this and there's no competition imo. While the eyes are a problem for people i believe its cause there alot bigger than in the movie, but thats to allow for the PERs to look good when looking in different directions. But Bats does need to loose some weight!

However i would have liked the Bat-pack and the DX02s stand which is very badass! Also i think the cowl is a little too wide and ears too small for my taste(even though its movie accurate).

For UK buyers, is Onesixthbruce really the cheapest option for us? I don't like how this fig is more expensive than an iPad :S

Your first Hot Toys figure? Aren't you getting the MGS Snake?

1200 posts already, most of them being about minute details that, thank god, will never really bug me? Crazy forum.

Crazy price too, but flexed this one :rock

:goodpost:

SSC FTW.

I've never requested a pack-out, and I've never received anything damaged.

None of my figures that were ordered from Sideshow have ever been damaged either, with their regular shipping. But, back in 2010, a few figure boxes were extremely dented upon delivery. I didn't want to take the risk, and since then, I've always requested a pack out. On that note, it's great that Sideshow's craptacular default shipping is now free for most Hot Toys figures - there's no reason for why anyone should have to pay for such an inferior packaging method.

Back