HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Thanks guys, but i'm on a 20 posts per page setup. Got a post number?

Standard pages are 10-posts. Multiply by 10. Check in the 370s and 380s.

SnakeDoc

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

380 something. :lol

er #375 bud. :wave

Thanks fellas, got 'em

I have never upgraded a figure before as i mostly feel it isn't a collectible thing to do.

I have the MMS71 and am gonna sell that to finance this i think. Will i have trouble selling it for around this ones price?

Thanks fellas, got 'em

I have never upgraded a figure before as i mostly feel it isn't a collectible thing to do.

I have the MMS71 and am gonna sell that to finance this i think. Will i have trouble selling it for around this ones price?

You'll probably have trouble selling it here for that price but not eBay me thinks

Through an unnamed source who is very intimately aware of such things :)

It's not hard to see that it's a scan either

I should start saying that too if/when ppl question me about things...then I can never be wrong since I have a source :lol

:monkey3:1-1:

You'll probably have trouble selling it here for that price but not eBay me thinks

I've seen them on ebay for crazy prices, both this and the Dx02. I'm not greedy i just want to cover the cost of this or slightly less

Do those crazy priced ones actually sell though? I always figured sellers place them that high but they don't actually sell.

Last edited:

Voidcat speaks truth. :lecture

I've seen them on eNay for crazy prices, both this and the Dx02. I'm not greedy i just want to cover the cost of this.

Do those crazy priced ones actually sell though? I always figured sellers place them that high but they don't actually sell.

Best thing to do is check completed listings on eBay to find out what the real going rate is.

Thanks for the tip :hi5:

£105 to £250 that narrows it down though :lol

It sucks that you're across the pond fron me. I was thinking about getting the mms71:monkey2

97-98%

Fix the collar bone Kevlar, the one piece torso armour you pointed out, and the bat symbol head, it'll be 99%

The torso armor issue isn't really about accuracy though, it's more about looking odd when flexed. The only thing I've pointed out that has to do with accuracy is the ribs come too far forward - either that or the abs go too far back. They shouldn't be touching.

Actually I'm sure HT has the 3D files
If not, they can just buy a replica cowl and scan it

So to some extent it doesnt make sense that their still sculpting this when the resources are available to scan it

The medi is a cowl scan

No reason HTs shouldn't be too.

Interesting. Didn't know that.

HT needs to fix the cowl. This is their third try, it should be the charm. Honestly, the complaints being thrown at this thing are so minimal, I'd be more disappointed in HT for not fixing things like the plate position, kevlar connectors, neck, shoulder pads, and cowl than I would if there some major issues because that shows laziness when they aren't willing to make some minor modifications to live up to their promise to deliver "the most movie accurate Batman yet." Bottom line: Noone's asking them to reinvent the wheel; just to put a little air in the tire.

Great line.

Yah i wasnt talking about the cowl, I meant the rest of the suit and how it forms to the body. I think the cowl is pretty darn close. we are talking like millimeters here at 1/6 size. Plus when the figure is on display, no one is going to be like the cowl is 1 mm off in the brow. A figures head is like 1.5 inches. From the naked eye it looks fine. But when your staring at digital upclose photos all day on the web, people go crazy over the smallest details.

:exactly::exactly: I agree with your posts.

Hey guys, I've taken stock of the problems that have been found so far with this figure and decided to join the red and yellow outlines party with a rendering of my own. So far, the parts of the figure outlined in RED seem to be what is troubling most of the critics on this board. I've gone ahead and circled in YELLOW some of the parts of the figure with a few notes and arrows pointing to specific areas. I think we can all agree, HT really F'd up and might as well set these alongside the TDKR offerings at Wal-Mart and Target.

dx12.jpg

Hey guys, I've taken stock of the problems that have been found so far with this figure and decided to render a diagram of them, with color coding. So far, the parts of the figure outlined in RED seem to be what is troubling most of the critics on this board. I've gone ahead and circled in YELLOW some of the parts of the figure with a few notes and arrows pointing to specific areas. I think we can all agree, HT really F'd up and might as well set these alongside the TDKR offerings at Wal-Mart and Target.

dx12.jpg

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Thanks fellas, got 'em

Sold 3 MMS71's on eBay since March.

First one went for $300, 2nd & 3rd went for $325.

Hey guys, I've taken stock of the problems that have been found so far with this figure and decided to join the red and yellow outlines party with a rendering of my own. So far, the parts of the figure outlined in RED seem to be what is troubling most of the critics on this board. I've gone ahead and circled in YELLOW some of the parts of the figure with a few notes and arrows pointing to specific areas. I think we can all agree, HT really F'd up and might as well set these alongside the TDKR offerings at Wal-Mart and Target.

dx12.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

dx12.jpg

Classic post :lol good work :clap

I'm pretty sure I'm getting this, I need a Blae Batman. I just want a Batman that looks as good as Thrustmaster's Medix. Void, or Umair, I believe, do you think this is of the same level as his, accuracy wise?

I'm pretty sure I'm getting this, I need a Blae Batman. I just want a Batman that looks as good as Thrustmaster's Medix. Void, or Umair, I believe, do you think this is of the same level as his, accuracy wise?

Voids sleeping right now, dreaming of Nolan things.

Voids sleeping right now, dreaming of Nolan things.

haha alright, it's strange, I don't know him but I know, his word is always right when it comes to this stuff. I dig the movies, but I can't memorize every piece of wardrobe, that's crazy.

Back