HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I'm pretty sure I'm getting this, I need a Blae Batman. I just want a Batman that looks as good as Thrustmaster's Medix. Void, or Umair, I believe, do you think this is of the same level as his, accuracy wise?

This kicks that custom's ass. :cool:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

This kicks that custom's ass. :cool:

That's not cool, I'm sure alot of work went into that. And from the looks of it, it can't get much better than what he has. I'm sure rudness was not your intention, but it came of a lil rude.

Its easily the best Nolan Batman so far out of the box. As i pointed out, there are some things that are better on this new DX than the Medix custom, like the neck, the cloth undersuit, the way the suit forms to the body, and the accessories of course. Plus HTs could possibly be tweaking this still so lets wait and see until final photos are up. The only major thing Medix right now that has over this is the smooth surface of the cowl. and one minor thing is the chest bat symbol but we have to wait until the final prototype is done to know for sure if they tweaked it or not to get it more accurate...Everything else is really the eye of the beholder stuff.

For $259, its a the best money can buy because its a DX with tons of accessories. A Medicom TDK will run anywhere from $250-300+ sometimes new and once out of the box Medicom is only just OK as is. its like 70% at best. Needs a lot of custom work to get it like the Thrustmaster.

Thanks for the insight, that makes the purchase alot easier. :)

That's not cool, I'm sure alot of work went into that. And from the looks of it, it can't get much better than what he has. I'm sure rudness was not your intention, but it came of a lil rude.

:goodpost::exactly:

It's not only rude...it is downright bull____.:lol I would take that Medix over this any day.

Oh also,
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl on that diagram breakdown a few pages back.

A lot of work went into Hot Toys figure too. :huh

I would take that Medix over this any day.

Then go buy the Medi and DX02 and bash them together. :wink1:

If i only knew how.:(

Actually i was hoping HT would do it for me with this figure.:wink1:

Void already said that this is above the MediDx. He said this was at 95% perfection while the MediDx is at 90%.

Void already said that this is above the MediDx. He said this was at 95% perfection while the MediDx is at 90%.

Thanks for that buddy, I must've missed that.

No worries man. That's how you know ive been in this thread too long :lol

Hey guys, I've taken stock of the problems that have been found so far with this figure and decided to join the red and yellow outlines party with a rendering of my own. So far, the parts of the figure outlined in RED seem to be what is troubling most of the critics on this board. I've gone ahead and circled in YELLOW some of the parts of the figure with a few notes and arrows pointing to specific areas. I think we can all agree, HT really F'd up and might as well set these alongside the TDKR offerings at Wal-Mart and Target.

dx12.jpg

I lol'd. :lol

That's what's weird, I've been watching this thread all day and I still missed it. I haven't posted my opinion cause it pretty much echoes everyone elses. I love everything, but the cowl sculpt is off.

Yeah he did. But to my eyes the Medix looks better than this proto. Things may change we'll see.

They really should have sculpted him a mouth like this. :lol

QbG4u.jpg

too bad the blades on the gauntlets are not retractable like in the new movie, saw some shots where his blades are retracted.

Yeah, the eyes are way too big on the Hot Toys figure. It's not a major problem for me, but I hope they fix it.

(Hot-linked from page 38)
2125453ztxqmixm5hjx4it.jpg

QbG4u.jpg

:exactly::goodpost:

That is EXACTLY how i feel, that is the mouth type that i love the most out of all the expressions batman makes :hi5:

Hey guys, I've taken stock of the problems that have been found so far with this figure and decided to join the red and yellow outlines party with a rendering of my own. So far, the parts of the figure outlined in RED seem to be what is troubling most of the critics on this board. I've gone ahead and circled in YELLOW some of the parts of the figure with a few notes and arrows pointing to specific areas. I think we can all agree, HT really F'd up and might as well set these alongside the TDKR offerings at Wal-Mart and Target.

dx12.jpg

This needs to be posted on every page of this thread from now on to bring people back to reality.

I believe it's called the "I can't breath thru me nose in this damn suit Chris" mouth.

QbG4u.jpg

:exactly::goodpost:

That is EXACTLY how i feel, that is the mouth type that i love the most out of all the expressions batman makes :hi5:

Hot toys already had the perfect mouth sculpt for Batman on their new Bruce sculpt and they didn't even know it.

I mean, even it's mouth is slightly open like in the shot on the top right.

Back