HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

You don't want to know b/c then it could potentially bother you until you get it fixed :lol

Please, do tell. I spent an hour fixing the shoulder pads and gauntlets, and futzing the cape. I enjoy playing.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Please, do tell. I spent an hour fixing the shoulder pads and gauntlets, and futzing the cape. I enjoy playing.

Well, unless they fixed this kn later batches, when you're looking at it, the angled line on the right chest plate, it's not going towards the "point" on the wing, if any of that makes sense :lol there were tons of diagrams before

Well, unless they fixed this kn later batches, when you're looking at it, the angled line on the right chest plate, it's not going towards the "point" on the wing, if any of that makes sense :lol there were tons of diagrams before

I think mine is fixed. Both lines are at the point of the Bat Symbol. Mine was part of Sideshows last batch, January 2013. I was going crazy looking at my chest armor asking it what was wrong.

I think it's straight, here's mine. Does the left look a bit off? Now the more I look the more off it looks. It's in my head now!
0FB2AA04-F769-4E52-BC2D-9CB24A12B84F-6862-00000584FC93284D.jpg

Yeah I see that now. Looks like I'll be modding tomorrow.

Just be careful. It's a pain in the butt to do. It was easier to take off the suit than do that mod lol

Last edited:

Really? Oh crap. Maybe I'll leave it.

Idk that's just my opinion maybe one of the other guys that has done it may think differently

*** looks like it won't show up in the cart***

Looks like alter ego has the dx12 available for $260 right now if someone needs one.

Last edited:

Hi dudes this is my first post of here!! Love my DX 12, just got Rayon cape from lforigno and the helmet from https://www.facebook.com/kaistudio2012 looks sweet! (the helmet is the same colour as the suit, does not look so on here)

537_C9939.jpg
[/url]
photo sharing[/IMG]

537_C9942.jpg
[/url]
picture hosting[/IMG]

will put some more up later

Looks good! Finally seen someone displaying the Bale head and cape at once! :)

Hi dudes this is my first post of here!! Love my DX 12, just got Rayon cape from lforigno and the helmet from https://www.facebook.com/kaistudio2012 looks sweet! (the helmet is the same colour as the suit, does not look so on here)

Welcome!!! And great pics. Have you done any mods to him? It doesn't look like you have.

No mods yet guys might get the face plate that I have seen on here, don't know if I am that confidant of doing mods myself :)

"I am whatever Gotham needs me to be"
-Batman (Bruce Wayne) The Dark Knight Rises
IMG_0980_zps339f797f.jpg

IMG_1267_zps9a58c647.jpg

537_C9939.jpg
[/url]
photo sharing[/IMG]

537_C9942.jpg
[/url]
picture hosting[/IMG]

Very nice indeed,,if you dont mind me asking what was the prices on the cape and mask ?

Back