HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Not easy tbh, when you removed the pers you will notice that it really has a strange look.

Looks like a flat suqare with eye in them.

You will have to removed the brows and nose competely and made the head as flat as possible.

I have another PERS head coming. I was planning on sculpting eyelids. Am I in over my head, Seb? (Like Bane's pants :lol)

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I have another PERS head coming. I was planning on sculpting eyelids. Am I in over my head, Seb? (Like Bane's pants :lol)

:lol if you never sculpt anything in your life maybe it's better to try first on a random headsculpt.

:lol if you never sculpt anything in your life maybe it's better to try first on a random headsculpt.

I've been practicing on old TT heads. It's been meh. I have black milliput and am very happy I have my original head in case it goes to hell.

you guys are really scaring me in regards to pulling the trigger on this figure

modding really isn't my thing...

I still think its a great figure out the box. Only thing I would recommend is painting the eyelids.

Here's a few crummy iPod Touch pics.

Painted eyelids.
Heated shoulder pads.
Heated the end of the gauntlets.
Cut off all cuffs on gloves.
Heated and bent the elbow pads.
Pushed ab armor up
Lforigno short rayon cape.
(Robbie mouth plate on the way).

I'd still like to widen the ankles a bit and remove the under suit. Too out of my league now to remove the suit.

A9BB4116-6061-4EB5-8323-8B29948385EC-7303-000005D107D1B8C5.jpg

750740C4-F3F5-4B0D-B492-502E2EF6111C-7303-000005D126213E6E.jpg

C3034F44-665E-4DB3-95DE-B4D71711FF96-7303-000005D116348761.jpg

Thats precisely how I planned to display mine... but I love the EMP Rifle and have it with him (even though I cant get the pose of him aiming it)

Thats precisely how I planned to display mine... but I love the EMP Rifle and have it with him (even though I cant get the pose of him aiming it)

Yeah, it's hard for me to pose it that way because of the shoulder pads. I tried using the grapnel gun too but it didn't look right either.

I messed with it for an hour... got the pose but the shoulder pads kept forcing the joints to move. I enjoy the pose he is in now though.

haha i was just thinking the same thing mate, everytime i come on this thread theres something else been done to it, other than painting the eyelids & possibly changing out the cape thats all i'll do........ For now :wink1:

Here's how mine is looking atm.

List of the mods

I replaced the whole pers eye panel with the eye from the Bruce Wayne head.
Robbie mouth piece
Dx02 kevlar bone connector and dx02 shoulder pads
Gloves and Gauntlets mod
Removed the inner padded suit
Medicom boots
Tony Mei cape

P1060475_zps4ad40ae4.jpg

P1060480_zps43a1658f.jpg

P1060485_zps9159a8c7.jpg

P1060488_zps429fa22d.jpg

P1060484_zpse98e1892.jpg

Out****ingstanding!!!

Pushing up the abs is not a mod. It's simple futzing that anyone can do. Same with getting the belt to cover the top of the cod piece (without it sliding back up). Anyone can do it if they prefer that look.

The wait for this is killing me. C'mon goodshipped! :impatient::gah: Great pics as well Elvis :clap

That ****** bag has them in stock but is selling them at inflated prices, before he fulfills his pre orders. I always warn people against him as I've had this experience with him before.

Here's how mine is looking atm.

List of the mods

I replaced the whole pers eye panel with the eye from the Bruce Wayne head.
Robbie mouth piece
Dx02 kevlar bone connector and dx02 shoulder pads
Gloves and Gauntlets mod
Removed the inner padded suit
Medicom boots
Tony Mei cape

P1060475_zps4ad40ae4.jpg

P1060480_zps43a1658f.jpg

P1060485_zps9159a8c7.jpg

P1060488_zps429fa22d.jpg

P1060484_zpse98e1892.jpg

I'm loving your mod, he looks like bale. Did you painted Robbie face plate? It look more natural then the one he had painted?

That ****** bag has them in stock but is selling them at inflated prices, before he fulfills his pre orders. I always warn people against him as I've had this experience with him before.

Which site is this?

Quick question/poll out there for those who have ventured in all these different mods.

I will finally be getting my bats in wednesday:rock... please hold the applause for the long anticipated wait LOL:impatient:

I am definitely going to do the hand and gauntlet mod, but I am on the fence about the fat suit mod.

What do you all think who have done this fat suit mod, is it really worth the trouble? How much benefit do you get out of it, is it just a matter of less "thunder thighs" or is there a huge difference in posability etc. I have seen somewhere in this thread earlier about someone who gave a pictured step by step tutorial, just a bit lazy to search through 1400+ pages of posts LOL! And very nervous about damage to the suit from removal and reinstallation.

I'm loving how people are coming together to get the best out of this figure!!!

I only have a few mods / new parts for mine when I do finally get it, an MRM medi cowl, Robbies faceplate, iforigno cape, the ankle mod, and then your general futzing of the shoulder pads / belt. The cuffs on the gloves don't bother me as I want him to represent TDK as much as TDKR.

I think that's it :lol

Last edited:
Back