HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hi dudes this is my first post of here!! Love my DX 12, just got Rayon cape from lforigno and the helmet from https://www.facebook.com/kaistudio2012 looks sweet! (the helmet is the same colour as the suit, does not look so on here)

537_C9939.jpg
[/url]
photo sharing[/IMG]

537_C9942.jpg
[/url]
picture hosting[/IMG]

Looks fantastic....was wondering what lights your are using for your display??

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

OMG i was so looking forward to getting this guy delivered until i seen all these mods that can be done, I know its personal preference if you do the mods but there's no way i can just leave him stock now after seeing what you guys have done grrrrrrrrr lol
Need to go & find the List of mods that are essential for a better looking figure. I'd rather operate on a living person than try remove the PERS to do the eyelid mod haha
Really loving the bale head pose Chief & the mask i gotta get me one of those pronto !!!

Nice! I have mine displayed now with the Wayne head and a Batarang. I need that empty Cowl!!

Hey bud! Great pose! The unmasked look really has great presence on the shelf.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, are your DX12's boots correctly futzed? I see the seams that are supposed to be on the sides right on front of the shins.

Hey bud! Great pose! The unmasked look really has great presence on the shelf.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, are your DX12's boots correctly futzed? I see the seams that are supposed to be on the sides right on front of the shins.

Thanks dude just noticed that and sorted it :)

Very nice indeed,,if you dont mind me asking what was the prices on the cape and mask ?

I think the helmet was about £25 delivered and the cape was £20, works out quite dear but this figure is superb and little add ins make it look even better.

Remember if you order the exclusive Catwoman you get the hottoys batman helmet.

Also I have ordered Bane and Joker 2.0 from The Good The Bad And The Robots, has anybody dealt with them before?? Have been emailing Lee and he seems really sound.

Also I have ordered Bane and Joker 2.0 from The Good The Bad And The Robots, has anybody dealt with them before?? Have been emailing Lee and he seems really sound.

Yep Lee is sound and a great service is given

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Little did we know how googly this figure would turn out.

Maybe they'll finally cop on and fix it for the DX22. All the mods will surely draw attention to the problem now.

Of course then they'll **** something else up instead.

Yanked the undersuit out of mine to see how the poseability is, and its alot better, plus bonus the belt now sits better without the codpiece being jutted out so much like before, and he's easier to move around and futz in general. Sewing the suit back up wasn't that hard either so all in all a nice simple mod.
dx12mods1_zps1a3f5fe5.jpg

dx12mods2_zps7733d6a9.jpg

dx12mods3_zps1e3bb4e2.jpg

I'm still in the ever shrinking minority that is fine with the head/face/eyes but im not adverse to a few tweaks like a new cape and the undersuit coming out. I just want to share pictures since i am loving this figure despite alot of people *****ting on parts of it so much.

Here's how mine is looking atm.

List of the mods

I replaced the whole pers eye panel with the eye from the Bruce Wayne head.
Robbie mouth piece
Dx02 kevlar bone connector and dx02 shoulder pads
Gloves and Gauntlets mod
Removed the inner padded suit
Medicom boots
Tony Mei cape

P1060475_zps4ad40ae4.jpg

P1060480_zps43a1658f.jpg

P1060485_zps9159a8c7.jpg

P1060488_zps429fa22d.jpg

P1060484_zpse98e1892.jpg

I'm still in the ever shrinking minority that is fine with the head/face/eyes but im not adverse to a few tweaks like a new cape and the undersuit coming out. I just want to share pictures since i am loving this figure despite alot of people *****ting on parts of it so much.

with you 100%.

: D

The wait for this is killing me. C'mon goodshipped! :impatient::gah: Great pics as well Elvis :clap

Love this! The eyes look great. How hard was it to put the Bale eyes in?

P1060480_zps43a1658f.jpg

Love this! The eyes look great. How hard was it to put the Bale eyes in?

Not easy tbh, when you removed the pers you will notice that it really has a strange look.

Looks like a flat suqare with eye in them.

You will have to removed the brows and nose competely and made the head as flat as possible.

Back