HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

The cowl hasn't changed between TDK and TDKR.

The neck has.

Are you sure? :) Nah, just playin' is that the only thing that changed? I thought the whole thing was the same.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

The cowl hasn't changed between TDK and TDKR.

The neck has.

Well, still, I see nothing wrong with the cowl itself. Face plates, neck and gloves are another thing though.

Is that Depp wearing batman's cowl, lol ?

The middle one sure does resemble Depp :D

how often to does hot toys listen to the fans and will they fix this ?

Listen or not it's 90% of their strategy. Release the proto, absorb the feedback and improve the product before production. Again not all the time but usually the norm.

The middle one sure does resemble Depp :D

Listen or not it's 90% of their strategy. Release the proto, absorb the feedback and improve the product before production. Again not all the time but usually the norm.

Yeah. They do take into account feedback quite often. The final Indy for instance, was much improved over the prototype in my opinion. There's also a lot of feedback with predator figs regarding the look of mandables and bio helmets.

Well, still, I see nothing wrong with the cowl itself. Face plates, neck and gloves are another thing though.

The gloves are inaccurate now?! I think the cowl is a little narrow towards the bottom half. PERS doesn't help much at all too.

The gloves are inaccurate now?! I think the cowl is a little narrow towards the bottom half. PERS doesn't help much at all too.

Just the way the gloves are tucked into the gauntlets.

It really doesn't bother me though.

call me picky but the mouth pieces are messing this up for me after i saw the Medicom head .

call me picky but the mouth pieces are messing this up for me after i saw the Medicom head .

Yeah, I think the face plates are throwing things off more than anything.

how often to does hot toys listen to the fans and will they fix this ?

There's alot of us across the forum wanting changes on several figures. SDCC will be a chance to see if any of our wishes have been granted. I'm not counting on it though.:lol

Hot-Toys-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Batman-Bruce-Bruce-Wayne-Collectible-Figure_PR1.jpg

22990983.jpg

You're not nitpicking. They actually do look horrible :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 . But the biggest concern is batman's cowl.

There's alot of us across the forum wanting changes on several figures. SDCC will be a chance to see if any of our wishes have been granted. I'm not counting on it though.:lol

Nah the SDCC would be too early, what you see is what will be shown there. Like usual, we'll see improvements close to the release or maybe a month or two before that.

Has there ever been a change to a figure after prototype was shown?

Has there ever been a change to a figure after prototype was shown?

Massive change between what we were first shown of the Dx02 and what we eventually got...

More recently, Superman headsculpt was pretty much completely new

Back