HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Outoftheway.jpg

You sure do got a pretty mask, boy. Now squeal like a spider!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Glad you had a good hol Rob. :)

Need some window display pics already!!

I've been thinking of selling all my non Batman related figures and going full force on a Batman only collection (89 included).

:horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror

Wow that's a brilliant and completely original idea :hi5:

Inception

Well you can't tell me some members here don't constantly take full credit. It's become an annoying assumption. Hey if they do indeed frequent the boards for feedback then that's awesome. I just don't see it as much anymore.

Imo their level of involvement here is about the equivalent of their effort in answering emails :lol

I don't think they trawl through these boards in much detail, I do think they look at stuff posted on their Facebook though. Especially if it's something that generates a lot of discussion.

I absolutely love this shot. This one makes me the most excited to get him :D

Yeah that's the best shot along with the zoomed out version of the same thing

Glad you had a good hol Rob. :)

Need some window display pics already!!
Thanks a lot bud, it was mental. And agreed!!! I think we may have to wait until SDCC?

Yeah that's the best shot along with the zoomed out version of the same thing
Yeah and also the shot of him stood with the accessories laid out in front of him, that is wierdly always the shot I like best.

I believe both HT and EB have a full time presence on these boards (and a couple of others).
It's their business to?

4th QUARTER HURRY UP!!!!!
Maybe our Christmas presents will include DX12?

Manage to get a medicom TDK head already modded looking to forward to this now.

You lucky thing krec!

Does anyone else think, that like once upon a time discussed, that the PERS is actually totally killing the likeness of this figure? I mean, if there was one character it could be condemned against, it seems, to me, this is it. The widened eyeballs for the system totally annihilate the resemblance of the panther eyes Bale has in the cowl, which is needed for that screen accurate look.
Or... just me?

I wish they'd give it a rest once in a while. Especially in a case like this where that nasty intimidating panther squint would give the figure a really badass, screen accurate look to the character.

Completely agree.

I posted this earlier today. Tell me it wouldn't have been a fitting inclusion with this figure:

UaNBK.jpg

Perfect! :clap

Now post it on Facebook. :monkey5

Completely agree.

Perfect! :clap

Now post it on Facebook. :monkey5

I think that posting it on Facebook would be hilarious. All of those defensive psychos would start saying how bad it looks, and they'd wind up feeling like fools when they realized that it was the HT Wayne sculpt.

I think that posting it on Facebook would be hilarious. All of those defensive psychos would start saying how bad it looks, and they'd wind up feeling like fools when they realized that it was the HT Wayne sculpt.

So freaking true. Done. I'm posting it right now.

I like what you posted, but I like the concept of the silly teeth face.:monkey2 I was going to use it with my Joker laughing on the table in the Interrogation room. It's a great concept, but, as I said, they need to work on getting it closer to Bale.

Indeed. Their posts are funny. Especially the ones about having no life. :lol

Basically this...
23154197.jpg

Found it in the 1/6 Snowtrooper thread. :lol

Could the DX02 mouthpieces fit in this cowl?

I doubt it, as this version will most likely feature the newer magnetic system instead of the peg system present in the DX02.

Back