HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

More recently, Superman headsculpt was pretty much completely new

Eh, not completely new but definitely tweaked. :)

The problem I have is the constant entitlement opinions that pissing and moaning about changes contribute to the final result.

Maybe like 4-5 years ago.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Eh, not completely new but definitely tweaked. :)

The problem I have is the constant entitlement opinions that pissing and moaning about changes contribute to the final result.

Maybe like 4-5 years ago.

Well, IMO they nitpicking and photoshops definitively influence the changes

The same way customs influence redo's ;)

Well, IMO they nitpicking and photoshops definitively influence the changes

The same way customs influence redo's ;)

The custom influence is evident, that I can agree with.

Being open to forum feedback is one thing but taking full credit for a company like HT's to deliver an accurate product is a little funny imo.

Like I said, I have no doubt they used to being that they were a new company but imo they've run into a system. A regular procedure. I mean if forum feedback was a definite contribution then why have they continued to release inaccurate product as well?

I'm not as diehard into Nolan Batman as some here, so he looks pretty much perfect in my eyes. I'll take him as is and if they improve him, I probably won't really notice either, so I'm fine with whatever they do.

The custom influence is evident, that I can agree with.

Being open to forum feedback is one thing but taking full credit for a company like HT's to deliver an accurate product is a little funny imo.

Like I said, I have no doubt they used to being that they were a new company but imo they've run into a system. A regular procedure. I mean if forum feedback was a definite contribution then why have they continued to release inaccurate product as well?

Noones taking 'full credit'
I just think its a contributor to changes especially when the feedback is forceful and shared by many. It's my opinion and I can't prove it, but based on changes we've seen in the past I believe it to be a factor :wave

Also to answer the point about why do they ignore feedback in many cases - simple - they've got too much on their plate. They have to choose their battles so to speak. Sometimes making changes can be deemed unnecessary weighed against the delays and level of certainly they may have of the product being successful regardless

Other times it's a matter of showing collectors that they care and listen

They could stand to fix the cowl and make the neck a tad thicker, also the adam's apple area should be meshed but other than that its a perfect figure

Noones taking 'full credit'
I just think its a contributor to changes especially when the feedback is forceful and shared by many. It's my opinion and I can't prove it, but based on changes we've seen in the past I believe it to be a factor :wave

Also to answer the point about why do they ignore feedback in many cases - simple - they've got too much on their plate. They have to choose their battles so to speak. Sometimes making changes can be deemed unnecessary weighed against the delays and level of certainly they may have of the product being successful regardless

Other times it's a matter of showing collectors that they care and listen

Well you can't tell me some members here don't constantly take full credit. It's become an annoying assumption. Hey if they do indeed frequent the boards for feedback then that's awesome. I just don't see it as much anymore.

Imo their level of involvement here is about the equivalent of their effort in answering emails :lol

I've been thinking of selling all my non Batman related figures and going full force on a Batman only collection (89 included).

:horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror

Outoftheway.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm not as diehard into Nolan Batman as some here, so he looks pretty much perfect in my eyes. I'll take him as is and if they improve him, I probably won't really notice either, so I'm fine with whatever they do.

Same here..

Well you can't tell me some members here don't constantly take full credit. It's become an annoying assumption. Hey if they do indeed frequent the boards for feedback then that's awesome. I just don't see it as much anymore.

Imo their level of involvement here is about the equivalent of their effort in answering emails :lol

It's all gone to their heads. I guess thats what happens to people who live in a small world. They like to think it's their roost. There's been quite a few people talking to me about how bad the DC section is. That and the fact it's way beyond the level of Star Wars.

What the hell is Batman doing behind Spiderman like that. :horror

Showing Spidey that he also can shoot some spider web. :monkey1

What the hell is Batman doing behind Spiderman like that. :horror

Pretty much what a sheep herder does to a sheep at the edge of a cliff. :gah:

Somebody's spider sense is tingling. :1-1:

Back