HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Hate to spoil the speculation but..

16706981.jpg

Same as in TDK. :wave

Wow! This is absolutely GAY! Checking other guys butt:hi5::hi5:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I must say something, and I feel that it is my duty to chime in. There is a reason that I no longer post on the Hot Toys Facebook page, the reason is that it is chock full of ____ing loudmouthed idiots. So, this post goes out to them, wherever they are, and I hope they're ____ing listening.

When people like Void post constructive critiques of details that are inaccurate, however minuscule they are, they are trying to help. They don't do it because it's fun, they do it because they want the best product possible. So, technically, when you moan about how "they're nitpicking" or how "it's fine and doesn't matter," you are undermining everything that they are trying to accomplish, and therefore, hurting the final product. Shut the ____ up already.

Then I see the "he has no life" posts, and I wonder how any of these people can even afford this stuff. I'd assume that to purchase these things, you need to be employed, and to be employed you need to have a mental capacity higher than a child. Those posts piss me off the most because you people don't know anything about anyone outside of that they enjoy this hobby. Therefore, again, shut the ___ up, if you can't conduct yourself in a mature and civilized manner.

You say things about how "he has no life to be criticizing these things." Well, what does it say about you people when you are criticizing his constructive criticisms. Yes, I said CONSTRUCTIVE, as, unlike you people, he is trying to accomplish something and be helpful, rather than screeching like a wild ape in a cage. He's trying to help, you people aren't, so, again, shut the ____ up.

I think, if I can stress anything in this post, it's that people who whine about criticisms need to...c'mon, say it with me, folks..."SHUT THE ____ UP!" So, if you are one of those people, I want you to relay this message through Facebook, and tell any of the other whiners to put a sock in that fat, ____ing useless mouth that they use so much.

Sincerely,
-batfan08

P.S. Shut the ____ up.

P.P.S. Shut the ____ up (if you haven't done so already).

I must say something, and I feel that it is my duty to chime in. There is a reason that I no longer post on the Hot Toys Facebook page, the reason is that it is chock full of ____ing loudmouthed idiots. So, this post goes out to them, wherever they are, and I hope they're ____ing listening.

When people like Void post constructive critiques of details that are inaccurate, however minuscule they are, they are trying to help. They don't do it because it's fun, they do it because they want the best product possible. So, technically, when you moan about how "they're nitpicking" or how "it's fine and doesn't matter," you are undermining everything that they are trying to accomplish, and therefore, hurting the final product. Shut the ____ up already.

Then I see the "he has no life" posts, and I wonder how any of these people can even afford this stuff. I'd assume that to purchase these things, you need to be employed, and to be employed you need to have a mental capacity higher than a child. Those posts piss me off the most because you people don't know anything about anyone outside of that they enjoy this hobby. Therefore, again, shut the ___ up, if you can't conduct yourself in a mature and civilized manner.

You say things about how "he has no life to be criticizing these things." Well, what does it say about you people when you are criticizing his constructive criticisms. Yes, I said CONSTRUCTIVE, as, unlike you people, he is trying to accomplish something and be helpful, rather than screeching like a wild ape in a cage. He's trying to help, you people aren't, so, again, shut the ____ up.

I think, if I can stress anything in this post, it's that people who whine about criticisms need to...c'mon, say it with me, folks..."SHUT THE ____ UP!" So, if you are one of those people, I want you to relay this message through Facebook, and tell any of the other whiners to put a sock in that fat, ____ing useless mouth that they use so much.

Sincerely,
-batfan08

P.S. Shut the ____ up.

WOW well said :goodpost:

Sincerely,
-batfan08

P.S. Shut the ____ up.

4707b0e5-e7c3-4e67-91f7-09be76c9116e.jpg

Oh wait , bad language :nono
moderator-kitteh-lolcat.jpg

lolcat_confused.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Sincerely,
-batfan08

P.S. Shut the ____ up.

Like my nagging girlfriend....OK i get it!:hi5:

Got me a modded Medi head for this bad boy. :yess:

Really? :lol

Sincerely,
-batfan08

P.S. Shut the ____ up.

Post it on HT's facebook. :lecture :lol
Screenshot2012-07-08at71944PM-1.jpg

Well, I'll be damned. :monkey1
Wait...so that's what you were talking about?? All the ab pieces being connected/ held together by the straps?

Shame on you, Mags :nono how many times have you seen TDK now?
:thwak

:lol

Maglor said:
Gonna go hide in a corner now.
amnesia_hide_in_the_corner__by_vivemanga-d4lrisc.jpg
:lol :lol :lol nice
Fair enough.

tumblr_lzzrtcd7PC1r30d28o1_500.jpg

"I've been wrong before."

SnakeDoc

awesome! :lol

Oh, I forgot to mention that my post should be read in Samuel L. Jackson's voice.:lecture

Sincerely,
-batfan08

P.S. Shut the ____ up.

Indeed. They seem to have a little circle jerk group going on over there. I especially like the posts about going outside and getting a life. I don't think sitting on your porch posting insults on Facebook all day counts. :lol

Indeed. They seem to have a little circle jerk group going on over there. I especially like the posts about going outside and getting a life. I don't think sitting on your porch posting insults on Facebook all day counts. :lol

:goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost: :exactly:

i think you guys are talking about are the abs separate pieces? If so, the abs are made in 3 parts on the movie suit. Here is a copy of the movie suit pieces. (credit to Kris from HellsKitchen)

100_0434.jpg

I meant that zipper-looking area in the center of the abs, Hot Toys made that separate.

Good post though. :)

I think it's just going to make them excessively post more insults. :lol

Really, you can't do much against these morons. They'll only bring you down to their level.

I think it's just going to make them excessively post more insults. :lol

Really, you can't do much against these morons. They'll only bring you down to their level.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain

Back