HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Could you explain what you mean about "the abs move separately from the center"? I don't see it. Honestly some circles and arrows would help. :monkey3

The red areas move separate from the blue area. :D

rdpeG.jpg

Also the top side armor on the figure doesn't have this curve.

BSK76.jpg

:panic::panic:

:lol :monkey5

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Can you please add yellow in your ilustration, I like yellow.

The gold belt isn't good enough? :dunno

Honestly I almost did use yellow instead of blue. :lol

Last edited:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3KMIrJJjWE[/ame]

KR_bats7.jpg

Last edited:

I don't know what's worse, people who nitpick apart every single detail or the ones that get all pissy because they do.

I like watching it though. :lol

tumblr_m37uv8we2a1qku4cxo1_500.gif

In before the lock...

Wow, how good of someone to misrepresent the constructive criticism of one thread and instead raise a complete exaggeration as representative of THE ENTIRE SSF BOARD to a very public platform just to be mocked.

Whoever you are, you should be ashamed.
:exactly::exactly::goodpost:

Man, life is really imitating art right now. I kind of wonder if this "Freaks Vs. Stupid people" battle isn't going to evolve into a massive street brawl in the middle of a financial district.

Very funny.

Back