HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Do you see why I so staunchly defended Void? The man quotes Mark Twain to make his points, for God's sake. :lecture

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I must say something, and I feel that it is my duty to chime in. There is a reason that I no longer post on the Hot Toys Facebook page, the reason is that it is chock full of ____ing loudmouthed idiots. So, this post goes out to them, wherever they are, and I hope they're ____ing listening.

When people like Void post constructive critiques of details that are inaccurate, however minuscule they are, they are trying to help. They don't do it because it's fun, they do it because they want the best product possible. So, technically, when you moan about how "they're nitpicking" or how "it's fine and doesn't matter," you are undermining everything that they are trying to accomplish, and therefore, hurting the final product. Shut the ____ up already.

Then I see the "he has no life" posts, and I wonder how any of these people can even afford this stuff. I'd assume that to purchase these things, you need to be employed, and to be employed you need to have a mental capacity higher than a child. Those posts piss me off the most because you people don't know anything about anyone outside of that they enjoy this hobby. Therefore, again, shut the ___ up, if you can't conduct yourself in a mature and civilized manner.

You say things about how "he has no life to be criticizing these things." Well, what does it say about you people when you are criticizing his constructive criticisms. Yes, I said CONSTRUCTIVE, as, unlike you people, he is trying to accomplish something and be helpful, rather than screeching like a wild ape in a cage. He's trying to help, you people aren't, so, again, shut the ____ up.

I think, if I can stress anything in this post, it's that people who whine about criticisms need to...c'mon, say it with me, folks..."SHUT THE ____ UP!" So, if you are one of those people, I want you to relay this message through Facebook, and tell any of the other whiners to put a sock in that fat, ____ing useless mouth that they use so much.

Sincerely,
-batfan08

P.S. Shut the ____ up.

P.P.S. Shut the ____ up (if you haven't done so already).

:exactly: :goodpost: :clap :clap :clap

Man, these guys on Facebook are ____ing worthless. :lol

Talk about mindless consumers...

Man, life is really imitating art right now. I kind of wonder if this "Freaks Vs. Stupid people" battle isn't going to evolve into a massive street brawl in the middle of a financial district.

It'd be a very slow and sweaty fight. Some heart attacks would definitely be inevitable.

hmm, not sure i see what your seeing? I think the new DX12 is closer. the little details and shapes in the abs are much better. Although wish they had those lines in the middle of the carbon fiber pieces in the upper abs, but maybe they are working on it. Someone said "metallic looking" pieces on the abs. They are actually made of carbon fibers on the movie suit, super strong stuff :)

The sides of the abs move separately from the center. While the actual costume has it as one piece. Probably works better for the figure.

You can see it in these photos.

212609bff7fh2vmkb0mfh1.jpg

2123344c5vcpccnvp9pqgv.jpg

212357x7gwkh1gw9wzdynp.jpg

Wait...so that's what you were talking about?? All the ab pieces being connected/ held together by the straps?

Well, yes and no. It still has a very stiff look to it. It flexes like sheet metal instead of folding and twisting like the read deal:

2rfdeu8.jpg

But yeah, for the most part I was way off. :slap

Shame on you, Mags :nono how many times have you seen TDK now?
:thwak

:lol

5?

:chase

Oh, I forgot to mention that my post should be read in Samuel L. Jackson's voice.:lecture

Of course! :lecture

Last edited:

I leave for a few days and there's, shockingly enough, more DC-related drama! Who woulda thunk?

I'm assuming it's the Freaks vs. Facebook posters this time? Am I right?

Well, bottom like is that while people such as void do get really heavily into this stuff, almost disturbingly so, they connect with HT and help them find ways to improve their products which benefits us all. So what if they're a little eccentric or obsessive over a movie property. We all are too.

I don't know much about people claiming others need to get a life, but in situations like that, methinks the lady doth protest too much and whatnot.

Man, these guys on Facebook are ____ing worthless. :lol

Talk about mindless consumers...

Right now, I'm really glad I don't do Facebook other than checking for updates from HT themselves.

The sides of the abs move separately from the center. While the actual costume has it as one piece. Probably works better for the figure.

You can see it in these photos.

212609bff7fh2vmkb0mfh1.jpg

2123344c5vcpccnvp9pqgv.jpg

212357x7gwkh1gw9wzdynp.jpg

Could you explain what you mean about "the abs move separately from the center"? I don't see it. Honestly some circles and arrows would help. :monkey3

Great piece! looking foward to picking this one up.

Leave voidcat alone, I want a better Batman w/o having to resort to stuffing a medi head with cotton balls.

Back