HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

lunatic fringe is out in full force......hope the articulation is better with this figure and no leaky abs

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

LOL @ people standing up for a major company that makes 300$ toys.

I don't know what's worse, people who nitpick apart every single detail or the ones that get all pissy because they do.

I like watching it though. :lol

tumblr_m37uv8we2a1qku4cxo1_500.gif

Agreed. Very entertaining.

They really are having a big circle jerk about it over there. :lol

I have DX 02 and it won't stop me from getting this amazing piece :)

This is Toby McGuire after watching the new Spidey movie.. This may also be his reaction if we get more issues from this DX12 release.

tumblr_m6sxti0LGn1r60hxa.gif

The eyes are wonky to me. Looks cartoony in many of the pics.

The eyes on the Keaton Bats are definitely better looking.

Yep. That's really my only gripe. And the mouths too. But mostly the eyes.

They especially look wonky here.

DX12.jpg

Yep. That's really my only gripe. And the mouths too. But mostly the eyes.

They especially look wonky here.

DX12.jpg

Somebody said it earlier, and I agree that the reason why they look better on Keaton Bats and not Bale is because Bale squints in his cowl and the PERS dont represent that. ____ing PERS man, I swear.

Wow, how good of someone to misrepresent the constructive criticism of one thread and instead raise a complete exaggeration as representative of THE ENTIRE SSF BOARD to a very public platform just to be mocked.

Whoever you are, you should be ashamed.

Yup. Also, I'm willing to be that some of the people who are lambasting SSF on Hot Toys' Facebook page, are current members of the forum, who have been participating in this thread. Shame on them for acting like cowards.

But, on a positive note, the SSF board is getting some free marketing :lol.

Somebody said it earlier, and I agree that the reason why they look better on Keaton Bats and not Bale is because Bale squints in his cowl and the PERS dont represent that. ____ing PERS man, I swear.

Yeah, it's the damn PERS. But, oh well, the pros far out way the cons and I'm pretty stoked to be getting this figure. I'm happy to be getting that sticky bomb gun too if for nothing else just to unfold and refold it back up again. :lol Like a Transformer.

I don't know what's worse, people who nitpick apart every single detail or the ones that get all pissy because they do.

I like watching it though. :lol

tumblr_m37uv8we2a1qku4cxo1_500.gif

:goodpost: :lol

Even Facebook are laying into the OCD on here

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:slap prime example of why i left their FB page

This is Toby McGuire after watching the new Spidey movie.. This may also be his reaction if we get more issues from this DX12 release.

281x211.jpg

Fixed :nana:

Last edited:

Yeah, it's the damn PERS. But, oh well, the pros far out way the cons and I'm pretty stoked to be getting this figure. I'm happy to be getting that sticky bomb gun too if for nothing else just to unfold and refold it back up again. :lol Like a Transformer.

Hell yeah man! :hi5:

I dont think those numskulls know that was a joke. :lol

Btw, I just noticed the "go outside/have lives" post that Joshua guy put. Pretty ironic considering he's _____ing on Facebook. :lol

yeah :rotfl always with the "get a life" "get laid" insults, when a lot of you guys here are married and everything lol... what a dumb dumb LOL,

After going through all the minor problems that have been pointed out the main ones i'd like to be fixed are:

-The cowl needs to be wider, mostly around the lower jaw area imo.
-The eyes look a little off on the cowl head and need a bit of adjusting.
-I have no issues with mouths for the cowl, although if any change i'm not gonna moan either
-The areas around the collarbone where the piece isn't the perfect shape isn't a big problem for me but if HT wanna fix it i won't complain. Some with nearly all the other area's where pieces are slightly off what their meant to be.
-The glove issue just looks like he forgot to tuck them under the gauntlets in TDK to me, or tucked them under and wasn't meant to in TDKR. Minor issue imo. But again if they change it it's not gonna bother me.

Back to waiting now and see what HT does with the final product :impatient:

PERS really is killing the head.

Back