HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Yep, this figure is amazeballs. :lecture

Gotta take your hat off to HT, they've tried with this one and the results are amazing.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

This figure is FANTASTIC! Congrats again HT! You nail it again! :clap:clap:clap:clap

My only question is.... How am I going to be able to afford this alongside all of the Avengers stuff coming out as well?! Not to mention, the Joker 2.0. I'll need a 2nd mortgage. :gah:

I never knew this forum could be so funny at times. The Sideshow gang slagging the Facebook gang and vice versa. I had a flashback of this. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdQZ4EHn0kE[/ame]

i just hope the pers won't be operated from the back of the head like keaton batman...

i just hope the pers won't be operated from the back of the head like keaton batman...

yes, i hope not, is my pet hate of 89 Bats, were,s the (like ) button go? guys what happened to the (like) b,,, hold on a min,,, shazia run,,

The Fabric was a good option :) My only concern is i hope the leg armor parts will not peal in the long run..

Just preordered! I flexed it. It's my 1st Batman and my 1st hot toys figure, so it's worth it for me. I'm really excited.

Well I don't like the eyes ares on the cowl, but pre-ordered from SS anyway, because is the best thing around :yess:

I have been dodging most bullet(s) HT has been shooting for several years especially
with Ironman, Batman, Predator & Avengers stuff. But along came an alien samurai,
a snake, a boss, a clown and a bat... 2012 is a dreadful year after all :pow

PO it after 3 long days of consideration... Just cant let it slipped. And I'm not even a hugh
Batman fan (but Nolan's ones are amazing).

in this pic the cowl looks really good
212714p4vdr29w2zbd97n9.jpg

There is only one thing i don't like about the figure and thats the smelling and teeth bared mouth sculpts. Everything else looks perfect to me.

Last edited:

I think the cowl looks great. In-fact I think the (very slight) differences there are look better than the 1:1 version. The defined lines look alot cooler for example.

the only fixes needed imo are that to slim bats waist and improve or add some mouth pieces

Back