HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

But why people get so defensive about it??? Why can't we just argue about figures?... :dunno

Because some of us want to be able to enjoy the hobby and discuss the subject without being forced to sit through tired, continuous trolling from someone who clearly doesn't enjoy a product and yet somehow, still feels the need to return to a thread about the product and complain about it.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

But why people get so defensive about it??? Why can't we just argue about figures?... :dunno

You're trolling the thread. When someone says this is the best you purposely come out and shoot them down. If you want to argue with ppl then take it to PM. This isn't a place to argue and antagonize ppl. This about discussion and you're passed the point of discussing when all you're doing is constantly trying to convince ppl of what you see. I for one respect that you do not like the DX12 but you as well should respect the fact that others do not see it the way you do and let them be just as ppl let you be in the EB thread. It's common courtesy to do so

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee4xfFfK1QI[/ame]

Really? You want to argue with people? :thud:
Oblivious people are.

Looks great TheFiend...did you modify the head/cheeks by any chance? Or did you just do the eyelid mod?

Was there ever another photo shoot like The Dark Knight set with Bale showing off the suit?

SAM_0546_zpsa96bffaf.jpg
SAM_0578_zpsf78d7674.jpg
SAM_0588_zpse7d6029d.jpg
SAM_0592_zpsd5e6b353.jpg

By far, my favorite batman figure. And I even found a good use for the extra head sculpt!

2lbj5n8.jpg

Well, a few traded-in G1 Transformers and a small bit of cash later--I finally got this guy today!:yess::clap

I just couldn't wait any longer. And even out of the box, I really love him.

Is it perfect? Nope.
Do I really care? Not one bit.:lol

I just plain dig the figure and I'm also a bit relived that the PERS on my figure works just fine. Albeit, I don't plan on screwing with them too much.
I may get a custom cape in the future, though. The stock cape will have to do for now.

Last edited:

Bruce needs a Mini Me. :D

SAM_0546_zpsa96bffaf.jpg
SAM_0578_zpsf78d7674.jpg
SAM_0588_zpse7d6029d.jpg
SAM_0592_zpsd5e6b353.jpg

By far, my favorite batman figure. And I even found a good use for the extra head sculpt!
Awesome use of the extra head sculpt!! Is this in reference to "Equilibrium"?

Where did you get the clothing and guns if I may ask?

Awesome use of the extra head sculpt!! Is this in reference to "Equilibrium"?

Where did you get the clothing and guns if I may ask?

Absolutely it is:hi5:

Can't remember the website, but it was made by Triad if I'm not mistaken. I bought it 3 or 4 years back and put the first Dark Knight Bale sculpt on it and upgraded when I got the DX12.

I have a couple questions...

What is the benefit of having the the undersuit under the actual suit? Does it just fill it out so it looks smoother?

Also, whats the best custom cape to get and where can I find it?

Yeah just fill it out... but the thing is, it wasn't necessary in the legs... I really wish they didn't bulk up the thighs.

That's what I was noticing. The thighs look too full. Is it difficult to remove the under-suit? Does it look bad?

It's not THAT bad, livable. But others have modded to remove it... they say it isn't that difficult. It requires you to loosen some stitching that you won't see when put back together.

It does look great with it taken off and allows better leg articulation.

I would like to see comparison pictures but I doubt I could find anything

just go to the customization page. they have the link on the first page.

I actually found some pics in this thread too. Thanks though, I'll check it out

- They are both action figures

1/6 = Action figure.

1/4 = Doll.

I'm sure most people in this thread could, if they wanted to, own both the TDKR action figure and doll, but this thread is specific to the action figure, so discussion of the doll is kind of pointless - there's probably a dedicated thread for that. And coming in to constantly voice your dislike of the figure is also pointless, since we've all heard it before and your obnoxious signature makes it plainly obvious regardless the content of the post.

Last edited:

Sideshow finally got back to me about my request to return my second DX12 (due to QC issues), and they've asked me to destroy the entire figure this time rather than return it. Not sure why they don't want me to return instead? Must be cheaper for them this way. I feel bad destroying an entire figure lol.

Back