HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Sideshow finally got back to me about my request to return my second DX12 (due to QC issues), and they've asked me to destroy the entire figure this time rather than return it. Not sure why they don't want me to return instead? Must be cheaper for them this way. I feel bad destroying an entire figure lol.

I've had to do that too.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Sideshow finally got back to me about my request to return my second DX12 (due to QC issues), and they've asked me to destroy the entire figure this time rather than return it. Not sure why they don't want me to return instead? Must be cheaper for them this way. I feel bad destroying an entire figure lol.

I'll take your broken pieces lol

me too, especially the bale HS.

What...are you actually going to destroy it? What was wrong with it

Just some chips on armour and belt I believe. He has to destroy it before they give him a refund. Standard for international orders.

@xplosive: You make that order with popcultcha yet?

No need to take a hammer to it - carefully take it apart so you can reuse parts of it.

Things to not destroy:

the boots
the chest armour
the gauntlets
the mouth from the Bale sculpt
the eyes from the Bale sculpt

Wtf really that's so sad...

If you really destroy it, record it!

Yep SS makes you destroy these things some times. I remember someone made a video of them taking a shotgun to a headsculpt b/c SS wanted them to destroy it before they sent another one. Another guy took a table saw to his 1/6 battle droids and just used the pieces for a dio

No need to take a hammer to it - carefully take it apart so you can reuse parts of it.

Things to not destroy:

the boots
the chest armour
the gauntlets
:goodpost:
those are good pieces to keep

How bad are the scuffs?

i had to do this for my MK VI
it was pretty enjoyable actually, like cracking a lobster :lol

though...it did make me aware of just of thin and fragile the plastic they used on the IM armors is....:horror

But why people get so defensive about it??? Why can't we just argue about figures?... :dunno

You've said your piece of mind like a dozen times already and everybody get it. What you are doing now is just trolling the thread.

You've said your piece of mind like a dozen times already and everybody get it. What you are doing now is just trolling the thread.

You're wrong... I was arguing with somebody about what's the best Batman figure...

Please follow the whole thread, before going around and giving me an infraction.

Let's see:

- They are both action figures

- They are both based on Christian Bale as Batman

- They are both made from PVC or something.

- They are both on the same price range

I'd say they are comparable... One The Enterbay Batman achieved to capture Christian Bale as Batman and the DX12 FAILED on capturing the look of Christian Bale as Batman. Hence all the modifications and everything, that IMO doesn't get a result nearly as good as the Enterbay Batman.. so is safe to me to say that the Enterbay Batman is the best Batman figure on the market ....

:goodpost: :exactly:

mate... really you can not compare 2 different scale, you may compare enterbay 1/4 batman to HT 1/4 batman. but not with dx12, i may agree they both on in the same range, but im pre order dx12 for about $210, and i have totally not regret for getting it. for me dx12 its the best in 1/6 scale in representing the nollan's batman.

we have not seen the final product of HT batman 1/4 scale, but from what is offer from HT and Enterbay, i much prefer the HT 1/4 batman than enterbay.
dont get me wrong, i think enterbay still very good company for producing figures.

I'll take your broken pieces lol

me too, especially the bale HS.

LOL, already planned on keeping the mouth and eyes from Wayne sculpt, sorry guys.

What...are you actually going to destroy it? What was wrong with it

Yeah, I have to, otherwise I won't get my refund. A couple of the pieces had chips in them and paint missing. I just wanted the faulty pieces replaced but they didn't have any so I asked for a full refund and return the figure so I can buy another one, but they told me to do this. I was asked to do the same for a replacement Bane head, but didn't realize they make you do the same for full figures as well.

Just some chips on armour and belt I believe. He has to destroy it before they give him a refund. Standard for international orders.

@xplosive: You make that order with popcultcha yet?

Nah, gonna do that tonight before I break this thing, otherwise I'm screwed lol. Wanted to make sure I can get a refund first.

Things to not destroy:

the boots
the chest armour
the gauntlets

Thanks, but can I actually do this? I mean, they asked for pics of the destroyed parts. They may not refund me if those pieces are still intact or not in the picture. Had planned on cutting out the eyes and mouth of the Wayne head though.

Wtf really that's so sad...

I know man, waste of a figure. I feel really bad doing it :(

If you really destroy it, record it!

lol yeah they are making me take photos as evidence, but if you want I can take a video.

Dude keep the Bale eyes and mouth. Ill take them off your hands. Seriously.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Haha, already planned on this dude. Going to keep the mouth as I want to make a mouth piece out of it, however I might sell the eyes as I ordered an MRM head, so I have no need for the eyes
How bad are the scuffs?
From memory I think there were 2 pieces damaged. The scowling face plate had a chip in the chin which stood out like dog's b@lls under light, and the utility belt had chip and paint missing on the gold bit as well as the buckle.

i had to do this for my MK VI
it was pretty enjoyable actually, like cracking a lobster :lol

This made me lol :rotfl

You're wrong... I was arguing with somebody about what's the best Batman figure...

Please follow the whole thread, before going around and giving me an infraction.

when-are-you-just-going-to-stfu.jpg

God youre just a little fungus arent you? When are you gonna just quit being a hemoroid on SSF ***? You just tried to tell off a moderator moron. :slap :lol

How he hasn't been banned is beyond me. I guess the tolerance level for trolls is unreasonably high.

Back