HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Completely after on the clips, such a pain and the instructions didn't help, I think hot toys should have posted a video back when they released this figure how to put on the cape, like what they did for Loki's helmet on YouTube

Perhaps I'm just easily pleased, but I agree.

The cape isn't too bad right out of the box with proper attachment of the clips and a bit of futzing. I wouldn't spend money on that like I would on some Bane replacement pants, per se.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Completely after on the clips, such a pain and the instructions didn't help, I think hot toys should have posted a video back when they released this figure how to put on the cape, like what they did for Loki's helmet on YouTube

To be honest, it wasn't until I saw someone's video review of the DX12 on YouTube that I learned how the clips were supposed to attach properly.

The good news is that once they're in, they're in there pretty good and the cape sits very nicely on the shoulders.

How many scallops are in the cape? I've seem people make 8 points and I've seen people make the bottom straight too yet when I paused the movie during the swat/doctor/clown scene I counted 9 points total...

Here is my custom done by BW. I haven't gotten a chance to play with it since I got it last night. Took a quick shot but will have more soon. Total of 12 face plates and 5 heads =) Awesome!

Whoa! That looks brilliant! Is that the DX02 mouth plate? I've been looking all over for one. Get on it Nick!

And you have 5 heads? Can you name them?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

5 Heads:
Stock Dx12
Dx12 with Painted eyelids
Dx12 with Squint Mod
Dx12 with Bruce Wayne eyes and mouth piece (from BW stock head)
MRM Head

Thanks BW I hope to get some good pics this weekend. Work is a killer.

So far the one with the cut BW eyes and face plate.. its all in the eyes man... can't stop staring at it.

So far the one with the cut BW eyes and face plate.. its all in the eyes man... can't stop staring at it.

Did you do it yourself? Or did you get someone else to do it. I lack the skills necessary for these drastic mods and I'm looking for someone to do them for me for a good price

No way man.. i had someone do it for me.

Still trying to find a good price for this guy.

Is popcultcha not selling this guy anymore? Can't find it on the site.

Here's mine.

DSCF3650_zpsd76fca2a.jpg

DSCF3595_zpsb0c897c5.jpg

DSCF3602_zps572f7348.jpg

DSCF3604_zps81d7d2d3.jpg

DSCF3605_zpsbcae9d4d.jpg

What mods did you apply to your head? Looks spot on to me.

And does anyone know if popcultha still carries this? I can't find it on their site.

Last edited:

Looks like it needs some sanding. Bought.

B8HkV.gif

I was gonna tell you that that one fits very awkward and doesnt fit as good as robbiethepainter's. also the paint job kinda sucks. My friend owned both and he ended up discarding that one. :panic:

Back