HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

We should see some soon then i hope!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

576080_367085753364414_1826177587_n.jpg

Looks really good. The black fabric under the plates makes the whole thing look blacker than the DX02 (which was more silver-ish) -- which is a good thing. That makes more of a difference to the overall appearance than any of the resculpts.

Neck looks a bit wonky in that shot, but I think its the angle on the picture. Bale headsculpt also looks more like the BB Exclusive Wayne sculpt than the previewed DX11 sculpt.

SnakeDoc

I must say, the cowl seems pretty good. I think they need to tweak it a bit (e.g. fix the forehead, soften the features, anything else Void mentioned), but it doesn't seem like it needs a complete overhaul, as they're pretty close already. That suit, though, it's a work of art. Hopefully, the bat and Kevlar connectors are fixed because everything else is... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Out of curiosity, does your soundtrack consist of a bunch of Joy Divison and Smiths songs while Batman mopes around the Batcave and gets angry at his bastard meat eating pals? :D

Alfred and Gardon actually say they're vegetarian to shut Batman up, but pig out at McDonald's when they goes out.

Neck looks awful in that pic. Even chalking it up to a bad angle, it still seems longer than any shot we've seen so far. Maybe it's not pushed down enough?

The sculpt also looks weak there, but that I'm definitely blaming on the stretched perspective (for now, anyway).

HT better not pull a TF EX with this one. That proto sculpt is arguably the best I've seen from anywhere. I expect the final product to be just as good, or better. It's just so damn incredible...

HT better not pull a TF EX with this one. That proto sculpt is arguably the best I've seen from anywhere. I expect the final product to be just as good, or better. It's just so damn incredible...

It isn't. It is the official TDKR release. I'm not aware of HT ever changing an announced item from general to exclusive.

SnakeDoc

I think he means the quality of the Bruce sculpt. It dropped from proto on the exclusive figure last year.

I think he means the quality of the Bruce sculpt. It dropped from proto on the exclusive figure last year.

Heh. Oops. Comment withdrawn. Ain't the first time I've screwed up, won't be the last.

SnakeDoc

Ah, I probably should've worded that a bit better. I was referring to the quality of last year's TF EX Wayne hs compared to the proto, and how this TDKR sculpt better be just as good as the proto shown in the official pics.

That isnt the dx 02 head is it?

What was wrong with the TF Exclusive Wayne sculpt? I thought it turned out quite good.

SnakeDoc

What was wrong with the TF Exclusive Wayne sculpt? I thought it turned out quite good.

SnakeDoc

Some dont like cause its not as good as custom sculpts.

Awesome. Mouthpiece loks great!

Looks 1:1 to me.

The darker black of the fabric under the armor makes a much bigger difference than I expected. Changes the whole look of the figure from the silver-looking DX02.

SnakeDoc

Back