HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

It's not snow on top of the step, but it could be the step stopping with a pile of snow next to it.

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

:lol

Just go to page one and look at the side view. You can see exactly what it looks like. There's no need to speculate.

Good point. :lol

487646_10150915279812344_44663640_n.jpg

Definitely a step that stops short, with a little pile of snow next to it.

Actually, now that I notice the snow I kinda like it. Adds more detail to the base.

On the other hand, I'm a little obsessed with symmetry so...

I'm more obsessed with symmetry. They could have just added the snow on top of the slab if they continued it over. :lol

Yeah, that would have been better.

Pretty sure there's no Bat symbol on the steps. :lol

He obviously means when Batman is just hanging around the cave, standing on a cement and metal stoop, and resting his crotch on a metal pole.

576080_367085753364414_1826177587_n.jpg

I'll have to post some of my fan movies some time.

Out of curiosity, does your soundtrack consist of a bunch of Joy Divison and Smiths songs while Batman mopes around the Batcave and gets angry at his bastard meat eating pals? :D

Anyone available for a Medix commission?

The neck seems equal to dx02.....:mad:

It looks amazing in that photo. So glad we're getting window pics! :yess:

I know it's a very weird photo but to me that's 100% spot on, you can hardly see his eyes and the mouth looks brilliant. Still, will wait for a proper window picture.

Yeah, someone get a decent shot of him will ya! Looks amazing though!!!! Is this at hot toys store in asia or at a comicon or somethin'?

Back