HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

576080_367085753364414_1826177587_n.jpg

looks like a giraffe's neck:mad:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I'd that a new mouth piece? Suit looks great

Mainly just worried about the cowl lines

Jesus that looks like the real thing! I had to pick up my laptop and take a good look! Screw HT's official shots!

found this pic on fb
179530_367075646698758_2022452730_n.jpg

how long will this be up for po?

Man, amazing, someone must own a decent camera that isn't a phone though?!

Hmmm, looks like a neutral faceplate in those window pics. :pray:

The neck does look giraffe-like in that upwards shot. Hopefully it's an unflattering angle...if not, the neck mod isn't too difficult.

Fix those damn collarbone Kevlar connectors and I wouldn't BR able to tell that's a figure - looks amazing

yesss that's what i'm talking about. Moar!!

That mouthpiece looks different from the proto shots released a few days ago. Looks fantastic, yes the neck looks diff in these pics to the proto shots but who knows now what it will be like till this puppy ships. We should get some better pics this week though as its comicon tomorrow!

I think it's just the angle of that fort shot making the neck look longer but yeah we need someone with a brain and a scent camera to take store display pics :lol

wonder where its at? China? San Diego?

thanks void! Roll on December. Im waiting to see bane, its him or joker2.0

Think you look forward to the window display pics almost as much as me bud. :duff

Bring on the video!

I think so mate! :lol I always prefer more in hand pictures than the official shots.

Back