HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

230235wmz0fxz7ew2mw9u7.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Don't know if this has been said but in the toy hunters pic the belt looks metal to me...if so that's awesome.

Amazing...

The mouthpiece does look fantastic there! It has to be what I've perceived as the "smirking" plate until now, unless it's a new neutral addition/replacement. Either way, stoked!

I think the eyes are too close together on the Bruce Wayne sculpt. It took me while to figure out what was throwing it off for me.

The one thing these pics prove BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT.

HT needs to fire their proto photographer. :lecture :lecture :lecture

Best 1/6 Batman ever made.

Face sculptlooks great from that angle. Hope the neck is still easy to mod if that is how long the finished product's one is...

Yeah, what does that say for them when our thought process is "eh, I don't know about these professionally lit and photographed pictures... I'll wait for a ____ty iPhone picture taken through a window. That will show me what I want to see!"

It looks like a different sculpt! Need more closeups but it has the Bale squint and everything.

Yup, I can live with this one compared to the early proto pics.
Cowl looks great here and the mouthpiece looks great also.
Damn figure looks great even on a ____ty phone camera.

Agreed. Just a few little tweaks and I don't think it'd be able to be topped. :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Face expression actually looks like baleon the Batman cowl

Is it me or is the mouthpiece the same as the Bruce Wayne sculpt? :monkey5
Looks like the earlier photoshopped image of the BW mouth edited on the cowl.

I can't figure out which mouthpiece it is at all. Out of the 3 it must surely be the neutral one but it looks as if his mouth is open in these latest shots.

431815_409823965729813_1888163311_n.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ks9MJZm1Lk[/ame]

The thing that really stands out to me in that picture, aside from how much better the head looks, is how much better the legs look compared to the DX02. Remarkable improvement.

I can't figure out which mouthpiece it is at all. Out of the 3 it must surely be the neutral one but it looks as if his mouth is open in these latest shots.

It's the angry one. The only reason it looks so different than how we've seen it before is because in HT's official photos, they always have the head angled downwards. Take a look at all of them. Except the full-body shot where he's looking up, he's looking downward in just about every other one.

Now this cell phone pic shows how good it can look from that angle, when he's looking up.

Also, the fact that the figure looks to be lit from below helps, since the light removes all the wrinkles on the mouth piece, making it look more neutral than angry.

Back