HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

If it didn't, I wouldn't think they'd put it in the display.

SnakeDoc

just about all figures in the ToyHunters display cases have back drops. less than half of them actually come with one

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

If it didn't, I wouldn't think they'd put it in the display.

SnakeDoc
the backdrop on display with the joker is not the same one it comes with. they always have back drops at the store

Yup, I wish they include backdrops on every figure.
Unless its noted on the specs that it comes with backdrop, the ones on the store are just for display.

I think the eyes are too close together on the Bruce Wayne sculpt. It took me while to figure out what was throwing it off for me.

Yeah, it makes him look a bit boss eyed.

It's the angry one. The only reason it looks so different than how we've seen it before is because in HT's official photos, they always have the head angled downwards. Take a look at all of them. Except the full-body shot where he's looking up, he's looking downward in just about every other one.

Now this cell phone pic shows how good it can look from that angle, when he's looking up.

Also, the fact that the figure looks to be lit from below helps, since the light removes all the wrinkles on the mouth piece, making it look more neutral than angry.

This does not look like the angry one to me by any stretch:
:dunno:

If it is then i'll be shocked
548202_409824009063142_2003292409_n.jpg

Same here, it seems to me it's a new one with a slightly open mouth but that was quick!

Hmmm, well the only other option is the smiley one, but it doesn't look more likely than what I said before.

I looks just like this, but with the camera lowered.

292370_10150915280737344_1472466943_n.jpg

IF it is any of the existing ones, my money would be on the slightly smiling one, but i'm betting it's a totally new one.

It looks exactly like the faceplate on the far right of the original pic with all three faceplates.

Is there a picture that is panned out a little farther? You can see the other faceplates in the bottom left corner.

Could it be a DX02 faceplate?

SnakeDoc

There is, and you can see the angry faceplate, but the quality isn't good enough to determine the other.

Is there a picture that is panned out a little farther? You can see the other faceplates in the bottom left corner.

Could it be a DX02 faceplate?

SnakeDoc

Okay, now I'm willing to believe it's the smiling one, since the mouth plate on in the bottom corner there looks angry.

WELL, GOOD. I'm going to display my bats at that angle (if I get him) if it means it looks the closest to neutral.

It's probably this one, i've never noticed before but his mouth looks slightly open in this shot too.

Doesn't look like any of them to me

The closest is the right most 'smirk' one

553807_10150915280937344_1427207371_n.jpg

Here it is again from a lower angle, Could be it I suppose

295363_10150915280487344_1076531780_n.jpg

It's the lighting and the new angle playing tricks on us! Of course HT wouldn't include a new, 4th mouth. :gah: :monkey2

Back