HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

If only someone could take a close-up...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Forget 4th, just get rid of the goofball cosplayer that is the teethy mouth

They should Jack Sparrow it, toss it out. At this point though, I think they are adamant about open mouth sculpts. It's like some sort of new-found confidence for HT. I remember in the past they practically never did open mouth sculpts, but something changed in the last year or so and now they're everywhere.

You never know, that one may look good in these window shots! lol

Here is 1 more from the same set on facebook:

483936_409824039063139_1528746680_n.jpg

Idk it looks totally different to me. The mouth shape and the corners are diffferent, but i could be wrong. I'd prefer they added this one and made it 4 expressions but if not, get rid of the open mouth yelling head, it's awful.

You never know, that one may look good in these window shots! lol

Here is 1 more from the same set on facebook:

483936_409824039063139_1528746680_n.jpg

This made me jump out of my seat.

They really knocked it out. It's just the little damn details... the bat head... the kevlar connectors.. the cowl lines...

If those are any better this could be damn near perfect

No! That is an awesome face! It needs to look more like Bale, sure, but I was going to use that with my interrogation display. Joker laughing on the table(why we need accurate suspenders and socks) with Batman screaming as he's got Joker pinned down.

No! That is an awesome face! It needs to look more like Bale, sure, but I was going to use that with my interrogation display. Joker laughing on the table(why we need accurate suspenders and socks) with Batman screaming as he's got Joker pinned down.

It's a good idea but TERRRIBLE horrific execution. If they don't improve it, i'd rather have something else :lol

It's a good idea but TERRRIBLE horrific execution. If they don't improve it, i'd rather have something else :lol

That's why we need some crazy awesome photoshop manips, amigo. :lecture

Are we even sure what scene they were trying to mimic with that sculpt?

SnakeDoc

He's done that expression in TDK.

Anyways this figure looks freaking AMAZING. :google

Only thing I can think of from TDK is during the interrogation scene when Batman gets really pissed off.

My first thought was the "swear to me" scene ...

Bale_22freak_out_pic1_1233622213.jpg

... but that's not even the same costume.

Can't think of anything from the trailers that it reminds me of. Maybe something from the daytime brawl with Bane.

SnakeDoc

My first thought was the "swear to me" scene ...

Bale_22freak_out_pic1_1233622213.jpg

... but that's not even the same costume.

Can't think of anything from the trailers that it reminds me of. Maybe something from the daytime brawl with Bane.

SnakeDoc

Yeah it's the same expression more or less, but again...looks nothing like him, and you can't really have a face like that and have it look 'right' without altering the entire shape of the lower cowl and making the eyes super squinty. It just doesn't work like that.

He should have the super squinty panther eyes to begin with. :lecture

really thinking of getting a Tumbler to go with this guy, just need to find the funds. Don't want the Bat and although the Batpod is nice i've never been a fan of Batman on a bike, even a badass monster-wheeled bike.

I'm definitely getting this one, but I'm a little worried about the leg armor. It looks too thin, like it will peel off that mesh material with age.

Back